• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

JB

Thanks for sharing. I'm even more impressed that so much of your art is framed and on display.

DM

I never understood the concept of just 'sticking' the art away and not being able to get the 'tingle'. Of course, as you can see, I am way out of room. The art 'erupts' in other areas of the house to the extent such is permitted by my more than understanding wife.

jb

Here are some 'non-comic room' shots that (inadequately) handle my overflow.....jon

70482.jpg.a949ced73128766ad5a981d6afb99b24.jpg

70483.jpg.caa552077836ece1f79f4c5392af8cc0.jpg

70484.jpg.80136af561cb61ab73b39c4ea878143d.jpg

70485.jpg.f83b4d07ba3b397f10852b7d5c133ed7.jpg

70486.jpg.b3c65d561ada6600ada9b05e812daa6c.jpg

JB

Thanks for sharing. I'm even more impressed that so much of your art is framed and on display.

DM

I never understood the concept of just 'sticking' the art away and not being able to get the 'tingle'. Of course, as you can see, I am way out of room. The art 'erupts' in other areas of the house to the extent such is permitted by my more than understanding wife.

jb

Here are some 'non-comic room' shots that (inadequately) handle my overflow.....jon

Are the framed comics the actual comics, or copies of covers of books you own, or what? I wondered if you worried about their condition in the frames and whatnot. Saw a Whiz 2 (dream book) and had a panic attack. lol

So awesome.

-Rob-

JB

DM

jb

Are the framed comics the actual comics, or copies of covers of books you own, or what? I wondered if you worried about their condition in the frames and whatnot. Saw a Whiz 2 (dream book) and had a panic attack. lol

So awesome.

-Rob-

Rob- If you are inquiring about the comics that appear on the outside of long boxes, they are the comics themselves (I have other copies). This room has no windows. The books are in mylar with backing boards. Of course, "nothing expensive" is there on the outside. Before I had to hang art over them, the comic on the outside help me identify which box had what. I needed all the help I could organizing the 18,000+ books. GA stuff is kept elsewhere as some of the pictures indicate. (And yes, I am very, very out of room).

Jon

Not a dedicated comic room but I do display some of my comics along with my other autographs.

DSC_0012-1.jpg

In this picture you can see some of my CGC SS comics along with my favorite collectible which is my Return of the Jedi Original Movie Poster signed by almost the entire cast including Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher,Harrison Ford,George Lucas,John Williams (the composer) and quite a few others.

DSC_0013-1.jpg

In this pic you can see my wife's favorite collectible which is a signed and framed Venus Williams warm up jacket.Above the comics is a Shaquille Oneil signed and graded card whic was the first one graded by that company so they sent me a nice letter/COA which i framed.

DSC_0014-1.jpg

In this pic you can see more of my other signed pieces,mostly sports cards.Also my flat panel with surround sound so when i want to watch a movie that my wife doesn't like I can come to my room and blast it.It also doubles as my computer monitor with wireless keyboard and mouse so I can kick back and surf the CGC forums in comfort.

Not a dedicated comic room but I do display some of my comics along with my other autographs.

DSC_0012-1.jpg

In this picture you can see some of my CGC SS comics along with my favorite collectible which is my Return of the Jedi Original Movie Poster signed by almost the entire cast including Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher,Harrison Ford,George Lucas,John Williams (the composer) and quite a few others.

DSC_0013-1.jpg

In this pic you can see my wife's favorite collectible which is a signed and framed Venus Williams warm up jacket.Above the comics is a Shaquille Oneil signed and graded card whic was the first one graded by that company so they sent me a nice letter/COA which i framed.

DSC_0014-1.jpg

In this pic you can see more of my other signed pieces,mostly sports cards.Also my flat panel with surround sound so when i want to watch a movie that my wife doesn't like I can come to my room and blast it.It also doubles as my computer monitor with wireless keyboard and mouse so I can kick back and surf the CGC forums in comfort.

What a cool set-up! I especially like the TV!!