• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Attack cat guarding my graded books and original art. lol

3727184209_cf60b7af76_b.jpg

So that's one of those fancy new pressing machines :baiting:

Gidget did it first:

gidgetoncomics.jpg

I've got to teach my maine coon how to do this!!! I always thought he was only good for making poop. Now I could use him for another revenue stream.

man some of you guys have some very nice rooms set ups....

Hi c-mack (thumbs u

For some reason I find the video in your sig line quite disturbing lol

If you think that video is disturbing you should see the one of Van Damme dancing with a lady on some spanish tv show and he... shall we say has an unexpected growth happen. THAT was disturbing and quite funny actually.

NO! No kitties on the comics! (tsk)

Even worse, the top half of the stack she's on is all Golden Age, including a Frazetta Famous Funnies.

One of the many reasons I am not fond of cats

NO! No kitties on the comics! (tsk)

Even worse, the top half of the stack she's on is all Golden Age, including a Frazetta Famous Funnies.

One of the many reasons I am not fond of cats

You can't say she doesn't have good taste.

Ah well, still work in progress. Theres some awesome comic rooms in this thread, so this humble collection of (mainly) Norwegian comics aint too flashy in comparison. But it does its job.

79cf5853ed.jpg

c34ef9c81c.jpg

eec95f7654.jpg

Temporary cabinet for the cgc stuff, gonna replace it with a full wall thingy with proper holders.

e67dbf1755.jpg

Four rows of low grades, reading material (handy when I get the urge for the bottom issue in the stack :tonofbricks:

Ah well, still work in progress. Theres some awesome comic rooms in this thread, so this humble collection of (mainly) Norwegian comics aint too flashy in comparison. But it does its job.

79cf5853ed.jpg

c34ef9c81c.jpg

eec95f7654.jpg

Temporary cabinet for the cgc stuff, gonna replace it with a full wall thingy with proper holders.

e67dbf1755.jpg

Four rows of low grades, reading material (handy when I get the urge for the bottom issue in the stack :tonofbricks:

Nice and neat is very sweet! (thumbs u