• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

So glad to see this thread is getting some action! Some really fantastic rooms guys and gals... keep 'em coming (thumbs u

I am in the process of getting my latest room together. I have been on the road for work quite a bit, and will be through mid summer. Once the road war is over, it will be time to get the finishing touches put to it. For now, it is just a mess! I did however, framed a couple of pieces of art I picked up at the last ECCC. I am happy with them :cloud9:

With a little TLC, I am hoping this room will be my best one yet! When last I moved, I found a "TON" of action figures, toys and odd ball stuff... somehow I am going to try and incorporate it all into the room. Should be fun...

Well, I am to be up in 4 hours to start this week's road trip that is going to last 3 weeks! Hopefully I will find some decent stuff in some of the small towns I will be visiting. I have been lucky in the past :wishluck:

Below is a pic of the art mentioned above. I have a lot of other stuff scattered down the hallway, bedroom, living room, etc! Ah, the joys of being single again!!! :popcorn:

Again, great stuff all! Keep it coming... I know our friend Crows (Ray) is working on his room after me prodding him for a couple of years! Perhaps he'll pull away from War Crack and post some pictures!!! :baiting:

Framed.jpg

John :hi:

The newest addition to my comic room arrived today! I know I'm geeky, but hey I gotta be me and I am thrilled with it

:)

P1010001-3.jpg

That is so awesome! (worship)

After I watched the movie, I had thoughts about surprising my wife with one for our den. But then I saw the pricetage, and decided mybe not at this time.

I can relate to the disorganized action. More room is what I need.. I see you also keep(what looks like) a bottle of Goo Gone handy...

*-> noljoner : I am not the biggest Trek guy, but that chair is amazing..

well thank you, Doctor Crypt, but it is my friend, Bill's (Ciroac), not mine.

:applause:

I can relate to the disorganized action. More room is what I need.. I see you also keep(what looks like) a bottle of Goo Gone handy...

*-> noljoner : I am not the biggest Trek guy, but that chair is amazing..

well thank you, Doctor Crypt, but it is my friend, Bill's (Ciroac), not mine.

:applause:

Break in and "borrow it". Won't you look funny running down the road with it?

Who did that Hulk and Conan sketch for you?? awesome

Thanks!

The two sketches are from Ernie Chan... hung out with him for quite a while at the ECCC, great guy! I am a Gator's fan and Gator/Croc lover in general, so when I saw that Conan piece, I just fell in love with it! The detail on it is quite amazing :cloud9:

I am looking forward to getting back home and working on the room. Once the road trips are done with, I will be able to get back into comic mode! I need to liquidate a TON (literally) of books. Having an organized comic room helps me get in the mood. I hate having to try and work with the books when there is an utter mess! Plus, it's great to see the expressions on friend's faces when the door gets unlocked and swung open... I have created a couple of comic collector's by showing off my wares/room (thumbs u

Again, thanks!

Keep the movement alive!!! :headbang:

John