• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Those are Ikea bookshelves!

Inexpensive and durable. Of course they don't sell them in silver anymore so if I ever need to expand I will have a problem.

Thought I recognized them. I had the same problem. Got two of them and when I went back to get more they didn't sell them anymore. They are great for displaying comics (depth wise).

What a showcase for your books! :applause:

4498692060_af1134d6b5_b.jpg

Sweet set up. My jealous-ometer just went off the scale

Thanks everyone! (thumbs u

I've always wanted a Comics Vault! :cloud9: I was inspired by many photos I've seen on this thread...

Essentially, its a 15-foot wide closet with double doors (steel reinforced) and an electronic deadbolt lock. Deep custom cabinets are designed to hold up to 50 CGC-graded comic boxes with space for my original art collection, TPBs and auction catalogs. My GA slabs are very accessible (shown in previous photos) but the SA/BA slabs behind them are not easy to get to.

Here's what it looked liked before everything was moved in:

4421558832_b84bcdd5d3.jpg

Shout-out to fellow boardie "schlep" for the wooden wall display shelves! :foryou:

So, where are the ones you actually read?

Sadly, longboxes and raw books remain in a closet-- or my son's room-- for our reading enjoyment. :)

GE