• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

My wife and I started rearranging some of the rooms and my old office got moved down to the old living room that moved upstairs... anyway with the new office we are putting together a little comic corner. I've said it before Melissa rocks for letting me put comic stuff out in the open. The next phase is to put up some art and frames.

c43f65f8.jpg

36542182.jpg

My wife and I started rearranging some of the rooms and my old office got moved down to the old living room that moved upstairs... anyway with the new office we are putting together a little comic corner. I've said it before Melissa rocks for letting me put comic stuff out in the open. The next phase is to put up some art and frames.

c43f65f8.jpg

36542182.jpg

Sweet, nice and clean. What are in the boxes?

Nothing right now. The idea is that they will be my interim boxes as I scan in my new books. I end up having stacks everywhere as I'll get a few month behind reading and scanning. Once Kid/s start coming I'm going to have to move my filing cabinets to a storage facility so I'll need a place to hold them out of the way.

c43f65f8.jpg

you trying to get me in trouble with my wife or something? she'll take one look at

your pics and start up with the "why can't your room be that neat?" and "why do

you have to have all those boxes stacked up everywhere?" :baiting:

but seriously, that's one classy set-up. i often say i'm going to get my act

together and get organized/streamlined/minimalist but i'm old enough now to

know that's not gonna happen.

c43f65f8.jpg

you trying to get me in trouble with my wife or something? she'll take one look at

your pics and start up with the "why can't your room be that neat?" and "why do

you have to have all those boxes stacked up everywhere?" :baiting:

but seriously, that's one classy set-up. i often say i'm going to get my act

together and get organized/streamlined/minimalist but i'm old enough now to

know that's not gonna happen.

Yeah my wife is very minimalist so I've been kinda forced to do it. This is just a work area for myself. I am normally behind two or three month on scanning my comics I get. So with 30 or so new ones a month x2 or 3 it becomes a big pile. I still have my three filing cabinets and four long boxes upstairs. So this is just a facade.

Hey gang, I'm still figuring out where the different threads are & a member said I should post my collection pics here. So here it is!

161.jpg

101_0927.jpg

101_0926.jpg

101_0925.jpg

101_0923.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

174.jpg

175.jpg

177.jpg

I figure if I don't make it as a toy collector, fashion model is always a option lol

178.jpg

179.jpg

180.jpg

181.jpg

My room mate was cool enough to allow me to use his door space.

182.jpg

I even used the Bathroom door lol.

183.jpg

My bedroom door.

184.jpg

Mattel 12" 2ups & DC comic lead figures.

1251671192.jpg

DC Direct 13" figs (we never call them dolls haha) these pics are old, but I have over 40 now!

1251671189.jpg

1251671177.jpg

More of my DCD 13" & my prized coveted Hot Toy Dark Knight figures.

1251671184.jpg

& my small Absolute DC comic collection. I have about 2 crates of reg comics.

1251671187.jpg

Well there you have it. This is only about 2 3rds of my collection. Its value is about $35,000.00..........I think the 40 year old virgin still has me beat HAHAHA!

Hey gang, I'm still figuring out where the different threads are & a member said I should post my collection pics here. So here it is!

161.jpg

101_0927.jpg

101_0926.jpg

101_0925.jpg

101_0923.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

174.jpg

175.jpg

177.jpg

I figure if I don't make it as a toy collector, fashion model is always a option lol

178.jpg

179.jpg

180.jpg

181.jpg

My room mate was cool enough to allow me to use his door space.

182.jpg

I even used the Bathroom door lol.

183.jpg

My bedroom door.

184.jpg

Mattel 12" 2ups & DC comic lead figures.

1251671192.jpg

DC Direct 13" figs (we never call them dolls haha) these pics are old, but I have over 40 now!

1251671189.jpg

1251671177.jpg

More of my DCD 13" & my prized coveted Hot Toy Dark Knight figures.

1251671184.jpg

& my small Absolute DC comic collection. I have about 2 crates of reg comics.

1251671187.jpg

Well there you have it. This is only about 2 3rds of my collection. Its value is about $35,000.00..........I think the 40 year old virgin still has me beat HAHAHA!

Awesome figures (thumbs u

my gf likes comics and fig's, but if i ever tried to do something like that, she'd leave me

you know I was milling around the "post your pic" thread getting to know the faces to the names, I normally I'm a very happy content gay man......but I'd be less than honest if I said I never longed for kids like so many of you guys have.

So even tho I may have free run of an apt to hang what ever the hell I want, its not with out its cost.