• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

rube11 that shelve looks AWESOME, nice job displaying your statues :cloud9:

I have Thor change-of heads, Hawkman and Captain America.

My wife was dusting one day and accidentlly popped thors head off his body......Thor is no longer being displayed......wife is now banned from dusting my statues.... :sorry:

Q. Did he turn back into Bruce Banner ? lol

Yeah the plan was to buy some Ikea shelves but I remembered how perfectly they fit in that video and that's how I want mine to look. I hope just one unit will be enough for me but I want the boxes to fit just like that. Also figured something that anchors to the wall may be a good idea.

They were custom made by a carpenter a few years ago..very sturdy and each one is anchored to the next one and also to the wall.

Just snapped some pics of the walls of the "Man Cave".

art.JPG

My Marvel Comics Neon. I saw these in the late 80's, Early 90's.... Always wanted one.

art2.JPG

art3.JPG

Got this at a retailer convention in 95'. O'Barr personalized it for me!

art4.JPG

The sketch on the right is a Powerman (Cage) and Iron Fist sketch by Dwayne Turner (Cage). Does anyone have a certified signed copy of Cage #1 (I managed the store that did the signed version, this was done while they were signing the copies). Cool Piece!

art5.JPG

The sketch on the left is of the Megaton characters done by original Megaton artist Frank Fosco. I also have the entire original art to the Megaton Holiday special, also done by Fosco.

Just snapped some pics of the walls of the "Man Cave".

art.JPG

My Marvel Comics Neon. I saw these in the late 80's, Early 90's.... Always wanted one.

art2.JPG

art3.JPG

Got this at a retailer convention in 95'. O'Barr personalized it for me!

art4.JPG

The sketch on the right is a Powerman (Cage) and Iron Fist sketch by Dwayne Turner (Cage). Does anyone have a certified signed copy of Cage #1 (I managed the store that did the signed version, this was done while they were signing the copies). Cool Piece!

art5.JPG

The sketch on the left is of the Megaton characters done by original Megaton artist Frank Fosco. I also have the entire original art to the Megaton Holiday special, also done by Fosco.

Wow Jaster! Nice to see a real Fett fan on here. Nice collection. Are those two rocket-firing protoypes in the shadowbox replicas? If so, I have the same ones. They look perfect and sit real well with my other mandolorians.

Great post!

Yeah the plan was to buy some Ikea shelves but I remembered how perfectly they fit in that video and that's how I want mine to look. I hope just one unit will be enough for me but I want the boxes to fit just like that. Also figured something that anchors to the wall may be a good idea.

They were custom made by a carpenter a few years ago..very sturdy and each one is anchored to the next one and also to the wall.

Thanks for the info (thumbs u

Yeah, it took me about 3 years to get my marvel neon at a good price. I've seen them go for over $200. Got mine for $46.00! Shipping was over $50. So I was in it for less than $100! The rocketfetts are repros. I would rather buy a nice car than a toy (they do keep coming down, last one I saw sold for around 12K). I used to have a bigger original art collection, but I sold a ton off, and now just get smaller pieces. I'm looking to add a decent Walking Dead page in the future. Alot of the character pages (no zombies) can be had for around $100.

Edited by jaster-mereel