• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

I posted this in the golden age forum, figured I might as well link it here

I converted an old network rack into my comic rack. It's not much but its my little slice of heaven :)

2r7lppg.jpg

I love Underworld 1 & 2! :applause:

I posted this in the golden age forum, figured I might as well link it here

I converted an old network rack into my comic rack. It's not much but its my little slice of heaven :)

2r7lppg.jpg

Nice idea and cool posters :applause:

BY the way is there a way for me to go to page 500 or any page quicker?

You know that little box that lets you enter in a page # and it takes you to that page

Modify the last part of this string with the page # you want:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7321471&fpart=%insert page #%

So to go to page 500, the URL will be:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7321471&fpart=500

Well, I finally got some more shelving and kind of have a much more livable space now. Not much of a chilling "comic room", but more of a storage space that is easier to find stuff. I rent a house from brother-in law that he never really finished, so the floors and other things aren't done yet, as can been seen on the picture of the door, and the wood things in the corner. Anyhow, this is my room for now. I need a much bigger space that is carpeted, more shelves, more storage boxes for the toys, more comic boxes, book cases for all my HC's/tpb's, pictures on the walls, and a nice glass display case for showcasing certain books and statues when I finally get a few.

Thanks for looking.

NtpiFCNh.jpg

n8T3xh2h.jpg

BYo8M3Th.jpg

Well, I finally got some more shelving and kind of have a much more livable space now. Not much of a chilling "comic room", but more of a storage space that is easier to find stuff. I rent a house from brother-in law that he never really finished, so the floors and other things aren't done yet, as can been seen on the picture of the door, and the wood things in the corner. Anyhow, this is my room for now. I need a much bigger space that is carpeted, more shelves, more storage boxes for the toys, more comic boxes, book cases for all my HC's/tpb's, pictures on the walls, and a nice glass display case for showcasing certain books and statues when I finally get a few.

Thanks for looking.

NtpiFCNh.jpg

n8T3xh2h.jpg

BYo8M3Th.jpg

At least with the shelving you can easily get to your books - which look organised :applause:

]

I snapped a random pic of eBay Auction Headquarters this evening...

office.jpg

Peace,

Chip

Very nice, I love how organised this is!!

Maybe I should pay you to come and sort my boxes out....

P.