• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Put up a few more shelves in my office

ErAxnMal.jpg

Great view from my computer now lol

wtH6gki.jpg

Back Wall

gTAH3KH.jpg

I can't wait to redo our basement, I've been promised that the books can leave the office then ;)

Very nice set-up!! :applause:

+1 very very cool!!!! (thumbs u

Thanks guys, it's great to be able to see my latest pickups. The top 2 rows are all books I bought in 2014, a lot of them from the board here. :)

I started messing around with the new shelves, and at first I didn't like to cover up any part of a book, but I think it's actually looking a bit nicer with a few more books on there. What do you guys think?

Before:

wtH6gkil.jpg

After:

6Y1ILShl.jpg

you know those clear doors that can be turned into solid white with the flip of a switch - typically used on fancy bathrooms or changing rooms?

that type of tech would be perfect if you could use it to face the display case of books. I think it would help keep the light out of them when you weren't displaying/looking at them.

anyone try this in their comic showcase?

Been doing an office remodel and it's finally mostly done. I always wanted one of these (and it only took like 3 months!):

A76D90E4-FDCE-4FE6-B7DE-5F3FC00F787E_zps25tiji7n.jpg

97ED8774-F752-4C55-91D4-98754522318F_zpsecqr8g5v.jpg

92EC6AC5-1B12-4447-B6E1-4694612B3A92_zps5jckdw0n.jpg

Awesome! :applause:

+1 this is very neat!!!! :applause:

I'd be afraid the books would fall off the door every time I'd open it. Love the clean look though. Beautiful!

you know those clear doors that can be turned into solid white with the flip of a switch - typically used on fancy bathrooms or changing rooms?

that type of tech would be perfect if you could use it to face the display case of books. I think it would help keep the light out of them when you weren't displaying/looking at them.

anyone try this in their comic showcase?

this is the stuff I am talking about "smart tint"

http://www.smarttint.com/

I posted my room about a year ago right after we moved into our first house. It's a year later and a year better...still need to get some stuff on those spartan-looking walls in the pool room. Crappy phone camera makes the lighting look weird too. Anyways, let me know what you guys think!

OrDVytL.jpg

nclMFHU.jpg

4BTb4tV.jpg

S6g5Q2d.jpg

tehRtL6.jpg

8Fb33Vw.jpg

L0bNvQI.jpg

upIsNnU.jpg

C7CsNoz.jpg

m9MjozT.jpg

V4kl6jG.jpg

oD2iDYc.jpg