• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,319 posts in this topic

Hi guys new here...and VERY new to CGC books

I'm just in the process of getting my room together...and yes, its all Ninja Turtles

I'll post more pics (esp. when I get my comics together)...

EDIT: Now, if I can just figure how to attach pics here...

EDIT again: Ahh, forget it..

1843032-Wintage2.jpg.6a8b6e5d784b2e85f6fa98cbd2ffeb70.jpg

Thanx man..much appreciated...I have a few more but dont know what to do with them..im sure thers a better way than this but heres another if you like...

corner.jpg

comicboxes.jpg

Here my comic in boxes...gotta get them out soon

VintageWall.jpg

VIntage Toy Wall

Wintage2.jpg

Another angle of same wall

Vintage3.jpg

I'll get more up as I go along...and thanx for the tip!!

1843057-Vintage3.jpg.e734d6468abf50b070f88a79c808e4e8.jpg

Ummm.....that is a very large amount of turtles.

Welcome to the Boards TMNTerminator!!! Congrats on your room!

All of my books/toys ect are in climate controlled storage with the exception of 6 boxes filled with my CGC's and mylar/full backed issues which are in a closet. Maybe I will have my own room one day......yes....one day. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Scott

Ummm.....that is a very large amount of turtles.

Welcome to the Boards TMNTerminator!!! Congrats on your room!

All of my books/toys ect are in climate controlled storage with the exception of 6 boxes filled with my CGC's and mylar/full backed issues which are in a closet. Maybe I will have my own room one day......yes....one day. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Scott

grin.gif Thnx man...yea, I've had them in boxes for a few years now and decided to take them out and see how they look...those are mainly just the carded/boxed items...got quite a few loose I'd like to properly display...and all of my comics as well...

Yes there is. My only problem with them it that you better make sure that you put something very heavy on top of them, if not then they will tip over. To tell you the truth I really am not a fan of CGC'd books. I love books that that are just in plain mylar's or poly-bags so that I can take them out and read them as I please.

grin.gif

Edited by 311RockFan

Here are two pics of my office/comic room:

sehlf.jpg

desk.jpg

I'm in the process of re-organizing. The black shelf with all the LP's and hardcovers was a gift for my birthday, and this thing rocks! I'll post pics after I get it rearranged.

-Chris

Ha you like MisFits? So do I! Weird...

I love the Misfits in fact. I have most of their original singles and LP's. I've collected Misfits records and memorabilia for almost 15 years. Here's just some of them:

Misfits-collection.jpg

-Chris

Where are you getting all of that cool stuff from? There website is currently down as they are remodeling. Just out of curiosity I thought I might tell you that I bought two tickets to the Smashing Pumpkins concert opening night 6/23/07 in Asheville, NC. I am a huge fan of them also. Should be a great show. I got a good deal on them as it's illegal to scalp tickets in NC.

Edited by 311RockFan

Ha you like MisFits? So do I! Weird...

I love the Misfits in fact. I have most of their original singles and LP's. I've collected Misfits records and memorabilia for almost 15 years. Here's just some of them:

Misfits-collection.jpg

-Chris

Holy *spoon*!

What's the rarest one you have? Do you own a Cough/Cool 7"? First print Bullet? Is that an original concert handbill on the wall?

I am a Misfits fan as well, though I don't collect any of their vintage stuff.

Where are you getting all of that cool stuff from? There website is currently down as they are remodeling. Just out of curiosity I thought I might tell you that I bought two tickets to the Smashing Pumpkins concert opening night 6/23/07 in Asheville, NC. I am a huge fan of them also. Should be a great show. I got a good deal on them as it's illegal to scalp tickets in NC.

Saw the Pumpkins when they opened for Jane's Addiction on 23 Nov 1988. I hear they became pretty popular after that. Still have the ticket from that show.

Angelo