• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,299 posts in this topic

Can't be a hoarders house... you can see the floor & there's no dead animals/bags of fecal matter/piles of filled shopping bags littering the floor. Your carpet also appears unstained. I've got more clutter in my garage than this. (which reminds me that I really need to clean out my garage)

My obsessive compulsive disorder is going crazy right now..... :eek:

A little progress. Turns out I need at least 4 of the shelves to hold everything.

15D47FF4-3FF1-4955-932F-5676AADC8731.jpg

Very nice. :applause:

He's not shown the rest of the room :taptaptap:

My comic room looked like this a few weeks ago.

IMG_4748_zpsszv97xet.jpg

It now looks like this.

IMG_4919_zpstr2eogkc.jpg

It's depressing to see, but like a phoenix it will rise again. It's currently being rebuilt in a brand new, much larger space.

IMG_4913_zpsdbon73x9.jpgIMG_4914_zpsjubgzb7i.jpgIMG_4915_zpsl0aerznl.jpgIMG_4916_zpsh9r2buv9.jpg

With the extra room, I'll finally have space to display things that have been hidden away in storage for years. I'll post more pictures of the new room once I've got everything set up.

My comic room looked like this a few weeks ago.

IMG_4748_zpsszv97xet.jpg

It now looks like this.

IMG_4919_zpstr2eogkc.jpg

It's depressing to see, but like a Phoenix it will rise again. It's currently being rebuilt in a brand new, much larger space.

IMG_4913_zpsdbon73x9.jpgIMG_4914_zpsjubgzb7i.jpgIMG_4915_zpsl0aerznl.jpgIMG_4916_zpsh9r2buv9.jpg

With the extra room, I'll finally have space to display things that have been hidden away in storage for years. I'll post more pictures of the new room once I've got everything set up.

Looking good (thumbs u

I've picked up a couple more of those cabinets since that photo! (and I eliminated those out of order numbers).

DSC03346_zpslr74akuo.jpg

DSC03347_zps7tkkub0f.jpg

WOW! That is an extensive figurine collection. It looks like you have all of them. I think they released a Destro too right? Very cool!

I love that StormShadow cover on the right I just picked up a copy of that issue myself. The drawing is so cool.

So that's 15 drawers of 45 slabs each? :o

I've picked up a couple more of those cabinets since that photo! (and I eliminated those out of order numbers).

DSC03346_zpslr74akuo.jpg

DSC03347_zps7tkkub0f.jpg

WOW! That is an extensive figurine collection. It looks like you have all of them. I think they released a Destro too right? Very cool!

I love that StormShadow cover on the right I just picked up a copy of that issue myself. The drawing is so cool.

So that's 15 drawers of 45 slabs each? :o

20 drawers between 40 and 45 slabs each (98% GI Joe). The sad thing is I still have about 5 more CGC boxes... It is an evil hobby!

P7300008_zpsjl51dn59.jpg

P7300006_zpsihirlsuo.jpg

P7300005_zpsw5plaqpy.jpg

P7300003_zpsgu14c9am.jpg

P7300002_zpsz8ed8tvj.jpg

Still things to be added - some more books, desk and Wi-Fi - but 80 - 90% done.

Props are screen-used from Stargate SG-1, Planet of The Apes, Buffy, Battlefield Earth, Grinch etc etc.

P7300008_zpsjl51dn59.jpg

P7300006_zpsihirlsuo.jpg

P7300005_zpsw5plaqpy.jpg

P7300003_zpsgu14c9am.jpg

P7300002_zpsz8ed8tvj.jpg

Still things to be added - some more books, desk and Wi-Fi - but 80 - 90% done.

Props are screen-used from Stargate SG-1, Planet of The Apes, Buffy, Battlefield Earth, Grinch etc etc.

Nice space but very bright :applause:

Have some pics of the ComicCave, but being really new here, I have no idea how to post pics ... looking for a post/file which explains the process ... can anyone assist?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7324793#Post7324793

You will see a heading on the page I linked for 'upload a photo' 8 lines down

I prefer to use tinypic.com myself

Good luck and welcome.