• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,302 posts in this topic

Here's my humble comic room/home office :)

2015-09-27%2009.14.00_zps2mij0au0.jpg

In pride of place; some original art by Erik Larsen, Goran Parlov, Jordi Bernet, Shane Glines, Dave Gibbons and a signed print by Milton Caniff. And of course my ASM 121 :grin:

2015-09-27%2009.14.17_zpsnbv4d1xf.jpg

My display cabinet with Hot Toys figures, and on top original artwork by Mark Buckingham, David Lloyd and Emma Rios.

2015-09-27%2009.14.28_zpsgllpefbv.jpg

Hot Toys Avengers plus Spidey and Wolverine.

2015-09-27%2009.12.43_zpsl64lspay.jpg

Opposite wall with my small CGC SS collection.

2015-09-27%2009.13.45_zpsjjcewuil.jpg

And lastly a very shiney cabinet so you can't acually get to see whats in it, but theres some Dave Stevens CGC slabs, a Rocketeer 1/6 figure, a Hot Toys Starlord, various statues, graphic novels and my Gold, Silver & Bronze Age keys :) All of my other comics are stored away in a closet.

Edited by Revol

Here's my humble comic room/home office :)

2015-09-27%2009.14.00_zps2mij0au0.jpg

In pride of place; some original art by Erik Larsen, Goran Parlov, Jordi Bernet, Shane Glines, Dave Gibbons and a signed print by Milton Caniff. And of course my ASM 121 :grin:

2015-09-27%2009.14.17_zpsnbv4d1xf.jpg

My display cabinet with Hot Toys figures, and on top original artwork by Mark Buckingham, David Lloyd and Emma Rios.

2015-09-27%2009.14.28_zpsgllpefbv.jpg

Hot Toys Avengers plus Spidey and Wolverine.

2015-09-27%2009.12.43_zpsl64lspay.jpg

Opposite wall with my small CGC SS collection.

2015-09-27%2009.13.45_zpsjjcewuil.jpg

And lastly a very shiney cabinet so you can't acually get to see whats in it, but theres some Dave Stevens CGC slabs, a Rocketeer 1/6 figure, a Hot Toys Starlord, various statues, graphic novels and my Gold, Silver & Bronze Age keys :) All of my other comics are stored away in a closet.

Very nice :applause:

e16ac7288d9ae48e548bc4905b4477da_zpsmoccjbjv.jpg

5f1c8d7beeb76eac938ea93ebb1b6f6f_zpsq05vq9c4.jpg

697315f296b734a38c45d8e00ec807e5_zpsxhp1wbm1.jpg

Love the comics and baseballs but the guitars, oh yeah! I've got a '59 Strat and a '62 Cherry SG and a few others but am jonesin for a vintage Gretsch Country Gentleman or Chet Atkins to play rock-a-billy on. Just a tip though, as cool as they look where they are, put 'em in their cases. They look ripe for damage or theft and when you get dust in the pots, you'll have a problem...

Thanks RM, that Gretsch is a country Jr.., which was not in production very long. Same body style as a double cut jet but with the country setup including filtertron pickups. I saw Johnny Irion play one and fell in love, I used to have a gretsch Malcolm young model that I miss.

I want a full cab orange ac-30 but it would break my walls lol

this was some of the other side...man I wish I knew how to navigate through a computer so it was on the same post...but without the help of Matches Malone I wouldn't even have made it this far (that's his beautiful NYX in the first pic...he let me buy it - super guy and very helpful ).

IMG_1316_zpszexcenxt.jpg

I really like the way you displayed them - very sleek! :cool:

But watch out for having light on them, if they're in a main walk way, looks like sunlight coming in.

Sunlight, incandescent light and fluorescent light is not good for books.

Best is dark, but if you want them displayed, LED lights emit zero UV.

Just keep them away from windows!

Thanks !! My wife said no way unless it looks "clean" . Took me 2 days not including the time spent yelling at my 8yr as he kept throwing his football up in the air and falling into my wall (this may have been a bad idea ) :). The light thing ? is reflective sunlight an issue ? there's no direct sunlight ..just what's bouncing off the floor and walls but it clearly reaches the books....I was hoping these damaging rays just absorbed where they landed and didn't bounce throughout the house....dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a astrophysicist . I'll have to look into this since i'd trade my kids before my books ..well, not the kids...but my wife maybe . Thanks regarding LED light...need to change bulbs in that room

ps. psyched I got to use an old kirk quote with your user name "james" :).

No idea if I did this right , but spent the weekend putting up my first comic wall ever. Not awesome stuff like I've seen in some of these posts, but they're mine so I like them :)....the Mrs. has her reservations considering it's the main hallway.

IMG_1316_zpszexcenxt.jpgIMG_1314_zpsmbrbupcm.jpg

Very nice :applause: