• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,296 posts in this topic

Thanx for the tips how to post! I figured it out. My man-cave is sound-proofed...so I can play music as loud as I want...but even better with the door shut I can't hear a thing when I want to chill and read. There is 2 spare furnished bedrooms in the cave, and right now I'm slowly filling up 1 closet with short-boxes....eventually will probably take over 1 spare room...haha. It has a full bar, ofcourse these pics were taken shortly after christmas when the bar was pretty much depleted..haha. I'm a big fan of old school arcade games too...the 'Golden Axe' machine is actually a 500 in 1 mame cabinet that plays all the classics.

I really started collecting heavy again 2-3 years ago...if you couldn't tell I've always been a big Deadpool and Harley Quinn fan. Hope you like the pics!

33uxxzp.jpg[/img]

3341bmb.jpg[/img]

hsntag.jpg

339mz2r.jpg

14so377.jpg

fcnote.jpg

25gfb04.jpg

iqy6wg.jpg

14bt3y9.jpg

ipboeb.jpg

snmfxz.jpg

2v8k9as.jpg

SWEEEEEEET Room :applause:

Dude...

have we reached the point where dual-flat-screens is a thing now? Because I might be ok with this.

That room is straight dope though. All you need is a bubble hockey table and an air hockey table and you're set.

Thanx for the tips how to post! I figured it out. My man-cave is sound-proofed...

so I can play music as loud as I want...but even better with the door shut I can't hear a thing when I want to chill and read.

There is 2 spare furnished bedrooms in the cave, and right now I'm slowly filling up 1 closet with short-boxes....

eventually will probably take over 1 spare room...haha. It has a full bar,

ofcourse these pics were taken shortly after christmas when the bar was pretty much depleted..haha.

I'm a big fan of old school arcade games too...the 'Golden Axe' machine is actually a 500 in 1 mame cabinet that plays all the classics.

I really started collecting heavy again 2-3 years ago...

if you couldn't tell I've always been a big Deadpool and Harley Quinn fan. Hope you like the pics!

Holy , what a room!!!! Makes me want to get divorced A.S.A.P. :insane: And donate the kids :insane: J/K

Seriously though, sweet set-up. Hockey, video games, poker, and comic books???

Do you enter that room through pearly gates?

I'm assuming the one corner of the room that you didn't show has Scarlett Johansson cooking you a rare steak in her underwear.............. :headbang:

Edited by HemiGTX

Thanx for the tips how to post! I figured it out. My man-cave is sound-proofed...

so I can play music as loud as I want...but even better with the door shut I can't hear a thing when I want to chill and read.

There is 2 spare furnished bedrooms in the cave, and right now I'm slowly filling up 1 closet with short-boxes....

eventually will probably take over 1 spare room...haha. It has a full bar,

ofcourse these pics were taken shortly after christmas when the bar was pretty much depleted..haha.

I'm a big fan of old school arcade games too...the 'Golden Axe' machine is actually a 500 in 1 mame cabinet that plays all the classics.

I really started collecting heavy again 2-3 years ago...

if you couldn't tell I've always been a big Deadpool and Harley Quinn fan. Hope you like the pics!

Holy , what a room!!!! Makes me want to get divorced A.S.A.P. :insane: And donate the kids :insane: J/K

Seriously though, sweet set-up. Hockey, video games, poker, and comic books???

Do you enter that room through pearly gates?

I'm assuming the one corner of the room that you didn't show has Scarlett Johansson cooking you a rare steak in her underwear.............. :headbang:

Haha..thanx for the kind words bro!

Ya, no Scarlett...my wife wouldn't be too happy...however my wife is a personal trainer and a yoga instructor....*sigh*...I guess she will have to do....

The deal was with the new house is I got my room and I built her a studio gym for training clients and her yoga classes. Her room with all the weights and equipment actually costed more than mine! So she's ok with it.

(thumbs u

Man cave : CHECKED

Dual flat TV : CHECKED

wife yoga and fitness instructor (hot wife) : CHECKED

Screw Superman and Batman : YOU SIR IS NOW MY NEW HERO (worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Edited by combiner1

I just started collecting in January. What I have showing is a wall in my home office. Nothing spectacular as far as what comics are on display. I'm afraid to put any expensive key issues up on the wall because of earthquakes lol. However I have about 20 comics that I'm waiting from CGC to put on display on another wall that were CGC witnessed signed by Stan Lee, Neal Adams, Brian Michael Bendis, and Jim Starlin.

There is a sketch by John Romita Jr., original art from Marvel Adventures: Spider-Man #29, Production art from The Amazing Spider-Man #214, X-Files comic signed by David Duchovny, and original theatre poster of Star Wars the Force Awakens. I'm mainly a Marvel fan but I also collect DC and Valient.

image.jpeg

I just started collecting in January. What I have showing is a wall in my home office. Nothing spectacular as far as what comics are on display. I'm afraid to put any expensive key issues up on the wall because of earthquakes lol. However I have about 20 comics that I'm waiting from CGC to put on display on another wall that were CGC witnessed signed by Stan Lee, Neal Adams, Brian Michael Bendis, and Jim Starlin.

There is a sketch by John Romita Jr., original art from Marvel Adventures: Spider-Man #29, Production art from The Amazing Spider-Man #214, X-Files comic signed by David Duchovny, and original theatre poster of Star Wars the Force Awakens. I'm mainly a Marvel fan but I also collect DC and Valient.

image.jpeg

I dig it! :applause:

image.jpeg

WOW! Where did you get those frames from?! They look so pro and clean. I would guess they are for non-slabbed comics. I have so many non-slabbed comics I would love to display. I ended up buying some frames from walmart and mickey-mousing them with scissors to fit a comic.

WOW! Where did you get those frames from?! They look so pro and clean. I would guess they are for non-slabbed comics. I have so many non-slabbed comics I would love to display.

+1

Please do tell where you got those frames/who makes them. That's exactly what I'm after as well.

1dingo is correct. They are the BCW Comic Showcase frames. I'm using the current frames and 3 silver frames. I didn't know the silver comics were bigger, lol. I originally purchased them from Alternate Reality Comics in Las Vegas but was able to find some on eBay for cheaper.

Thank you all for the compliments!!