• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,302 posts in this topic

Moved into my fiancees house, so my comic room is currently a comic wall, until we get a bigger house. But for now, I like the setup with floating shelves for comics, and my GI Joe stuff:

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

Great room and love that All Star comic. icon_e_yahoo_zpsiwkh4plg.gif

I'm pretty excited. I'm moving back to Michigan in a week, and with my dogs, I knew it would be hard to find a rental place. So, with the help of my family, I'm trying to get a house. It will be my first.

I have an offer in, and I'm really hoping to get this one.

I can't wait to display some of the things I have accumulated over the years, and I can participate in this thread.

I'm pretty excited. I'm moving back to Michigan in a week, and with my dogs, I knew it would be hard to find a rental place. So, with the help of my family, I'm trying to get a house. It will be my first.

I can't wait to display some of the things I have accumulated over the years, and I can participate in this thread.

:applause: Buying your first house is very exciting! Congrats!

:applause: Buying your first house is very exciting! Congrats!

+1 :wishluck: