• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

MysteryMen21GA.jpg

Colors!

boy, thats a minimalist masterpiece all right! even the only other character is covered up with a text box. Covers like this remind me of early RAW magazine stuff that was surreallist riffs on wildly "out there" early superhero stories.

As always...the Mystery Men are a great viewing pleasure...thanks again....

How are you set for esoteric stuff....do you have copies of Zoot, All Top, Jo Jo #25? etc?

Bangzoom, you don't happen to have a bottle of Kooba, do you? insane.gif

STEVE

We had an entire case, but drank it last New Years. cheers.gif

Why, did it have any value?

poke2.gif

In regards to the slide show, while the whole thing is great, I was very moved by the passage from 1:24 through 2:06. Also very happy that one of my favorites

(Sub-Mariner #1) made it twice! If it's Timely, it must be good!

Thanks BZ.

In regards to the slide show, while the whole thing is great, I was very moved by the passage from 1:24 through 2:06. Also very happy that one of my favorites

(Sub-Mariner #1) made it twice! If it's Timely, it must be good!

Thanks BZ.

I found it very moving as well! Vivaldi's Concerto in A for 2 violins is one of my favorite pieces. cloud9.gif

sorry I missed the music (speakers were not on)...would still love to see some "group" shots of the big guns (supes, det, action, etc)...but, that is just me!

gator

sorry I missed the music (speakers were not on)...would still love to see some "group" shots of the big guns (supes, det, action, etc)...but, that is just me!

gator

I'll consider that. In the mean time here's a photo from the early days of the thread. ComicsCabinetGA.jpg