• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Just my minute contribution to the best thread on the internet, more fiche (can anybody clue me into where all this fiche comes from, public collections, perhaps)?.

usa0342.jpg

Sweet! Midgets and bondage! Reminds me of this webpage I.... Oops did I just say that out loud? :blush:

I am impatiently waiting for Marvel to do a Masterwork of Young Allies 1-4 so I can read the Red Skull stories.

:whistle: Not quite Red Skull (yet :devil:) but here's a double splash with The Black Talon from YA # 2 -

55976-YA4-DoubleSplash.jpg.518e01baeb6857166cd893b4b05451f1.jpg

Congratulations!

Is the paper supple enough to read or do you use a reprint to see the story?

Thanks! The paper is pretty nice, definately readable. I have all the Mars books already, but I would would to read some of the others. The A. Merritt story looks interesting.

I read my comics but rarely have felt comfortable reading my pulps.

Thanks! The paper is pretty nice, definately readable. I have all the Mars books already, but I would would to read some of the others. The A. Merritt story looks interesting.

I read my comics but rarely have felt comfortable reading my pulps.

All of the pulps I've seen you post have been like 9.8's - gorgeous! I'd be scared to breath on them, much less read them. :eek:

I was pretty nervous reading the Skylark of Space installment in the 8/28 Amazing (Buck Rogers issue). I had picked a pb reading copy of the novel from the 50's, but realized that Doc Smith had "updated" it with a lot of changes; the only way to read the original 20's version was to read the pulp.

One of my favorite things to do in pulps is peruse the letter column - you never know whose name will pop up.