• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Hello guys.

It's taken me awhile but I have finally returned.

As a bunch of you already know, I suffered some health issues in the past few months.

Fortunately, things have been slowly improving and I feel ready to try my hand at posting again.

Best wishes to everyone for this holiday season!

Glad to see you are back!

This thread is the one that led me to discovering this website and other Comic Book message boards (what, there are other people that like comics and I'm not alone?... It was a wonderful revelation), it's good to see you posting again.

Happy Holidays to you and your family and everyone else here too.

Here's a few Planet Comics from my collection.

I'd love to see copies from other collections, if anyone cares to post pics.

Just looking back through the early days of your thread, long before I joined the boards. Planet Comics seems to be one of your favorites. Did you ever complete the set BZ?

No, I didn't, but that wasn't ever a realistic goal. I just wanted to have a nice representation of the run.

Haven't posted much on the boards recently, so (as usual) I'm late to the picnic again! :cry:

:hi: Glad to hear you're recovering well and looking forward to your posts!!! :whee:

Thanks, David!

I've always enjoyed viewing your treasures and I'm looking forward to seeing any new additions to your collection.

Great holiday news for us all. Glad to gave you back Bang. You had us worried. Take it slow. Can't wait to see your posts here again!

Thanks!

The images of your collection are always among my favorites on the Internet!

AllAmerican4GA.jpg
still not sure I have ever seen one of these for sale

I never did find one when I was putting that run together

me neither

If anyone's interested, I could try posting a few pages from a couple of stories.

Indeed I would be interested