• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm excited to be back!

I've got many sessions of rehab in the months ahead, but being back with the group will make my days much more fun.

And having you back will make the Boards a lot more fun for us! Welcome back!

I just opened up the first page of this thread again and read the first 20 pages....

Did you ever share your Detective 27 or Superman 1 images.....

I cannot imagine that the earlier concerns are real. Your books are amazing, and some day if you ever decide to sell you'll be able to get more than enough for a cup of java.

Hello guys.

It's taken me awhile but I have finally returned.

As a bunch of you already know, I suffered some health issues in the past few months.

Fortunately, things have been slowly improving and I feel ready to try my hand at posting again.

Best wishes to everyone for this holiday season!

Galloping%20Santa.jpg

welcome back! glad to hear you are feeling better

:applause: Great to see you posting again.

I remember the awesome experience of binge reading the first few years of this thread when I joined the boards. Now that was an eye opener for a novice Golden Age collector.

I hope you have many more years of enjoying (and sharing) your spectacular collection.