• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee. To Tell The Truth

34 posts in this topic

WOW - that was really cool........ 893applaud-thumb.gif.........thanks for sharing this with us.

I'm guessing that the show is close to 40 years old, by the clothes Tom P was wearing and how young and handsome Stan L looked.............. thumbsup2.gif

Very interesting. It appeared as if the lady celebs were primarily judging by looks and "#3" didn't even register on any of the celeb panel's radar. If my premise is even close, what was the comicbookguy stereotype back in that day? Suave and swinging, "prince valiant" types like Stan and his "#1" imposter, whose bones those ladies couldn't wait until commercial break to jump on? If that show appeared in the 90s, updated fashions a given, I'd bet that "#3" would have been the favored choice, based on appearances alone, as the comic book writer.