• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATED PROBATION LIST ONLY - no discussions
14 14

1,190 posts in this topic

Btw, seeing that the people who put CS on this list have had all their orders refunded/fulfilled, shouldn't he be removed from the list? Or is that only how it works for somebody who isn't ComicSupply? :devil:

BTW, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

We deduced that when he thought we have CS on here due to EBAY transactions, not board transactions. doh!

Unbelievable.

I have yet to receive any package of mylars I ordered a full year ago.

I have yet to receive any refund, or apology/acknowledgment/excuse....etc...

Just because you see an occasional board member receive a package from CS doesn't mean he's anywhere near catching up on old business responsibilities.

These are more than likely anomalies. I can't believe I just read your post.

Then take some responsibility for your own business transactions, and call them, snail mail them, do a charge back, DON'T WAIT A FRIGGIN' YEAR FOR AN ORDER TO SHOW UP. Don't get me wrong here - I think the level of customer service CS has displayed towards select board members is an absolute disgrace. But there's no way in hell I'd ever just sit on my & wait an entire year for any order from any company (or board member) out there.

We deduced that when he thought we have CS on here due to EBAY transactions, not board transactions. doh!

I said transactions that were done on their own website (as opposed to here on the boards) - as far as I know CS doesn't own ebay.

Unbelievable.

Just because you see an occasional board member receive a package from CS doesn't mean he's anywhere near catching up on old business responsibilities.

Then take some responsibility for your own business transactions, and call them, snail mail them, do a charge back, DON'T WAIT A FRIGGIN' YEAR FOR AN ORDER TO SHOW UP. Don't get me wrong here - I think the level of customer service CS has displayed towards select board members is an absolute disgrace. But there's no way in hell I'd ever just sit on my & wait an entire year for any order from any company (or board member) out there.

You are really late to this party... do a search and read through some of the Comicsupply threads in General from the last two years. Many of the folks here waiting on orders have repeatedly called, emailed, PM'd, been strung along, received inconsistent answers, received no answers, etc etc. Chargebacks have been discussed, but my guess is that most of these orders are so long overdue that it's no longer an option. (And suggesting that folks have been "sitting on their asses" is probably not a way to make friends around here.) :gossip:

Btw, seeing that the people who put CS on this list have had all their orders refunded/fulfilled, shouldn't he be removed from the list? Or is that only how it works for somebody who isn't ComicSupply? :devil:

Unbelievable.

(worship) Amen brother :sumo:

Unbelievable.

You are really late to this party... do a search and read through some of the Comicsupply threads in General from the last two years. Many of the folks here waiting on orders have repeatedly called, emailed, PM'd, been strung along, received inconsistent answers, received no answers, etc etc. Chargebacks have been discussed, but my guess is that most of these orders are so long overdue that it's no longer an option. (And suggesting that folks have been "sitting on their asses" is probably not a way to make friends around here.) :gossip:

I've read all those threads, and again, just to be perfectly clear, I completely understand the general sentiment towards ComicSupply. Heck, I'll happily join in the choir of "DON'T BUY FROM COMICSUPPLY - THEY SUCK!" if that's what it takes.

What I'm saying is just that at some point - if what you paid for doesn't show up & inquiries about said order are left unanswered & numerous negative threads about the company you ordered from start to show up - it becomes your own responsibility to take charge & make sure that you get what's owed. Most banks allow credit card chargebacks up to 2 months after the charge has been placed - I would personally never allow it to get even that far.

Anyway, my apologies if I seem to be insensitive towards the people who are owed money/goods - that was not my intention.

Unbelievable.

The voice of reason! Thank you. :golfclap:

Agreed, well put mica.

Unbelievable.

I've read all those threads, and again, just to be perfectly clear, I completely understand the general sentiment towards ComicSupply. Heck, I'll happily join in the choir of "DON'T BUY FROM COMICSUPPLY - THEY SUCK!" if that's what it takes.

What I'm saying is just that at some point - if what you paid for doesn't show up & inquiries about said order are left unanswered & numerous negative threads about the company you ordered from start to show up - it becomes your own responsibility to take charge & make sure that you get what's owed. Most banks allow credit card chargebacks up to 2 months after the charge has been placed - I would personally never allow it to get even that far.

Anyway, my apologies if I seem to be insensitive towards the people who are owed money/goods - that was not my intention.

Placing trust in a long standing company with a good reputation and kindly giving Comicsupply a long leash based on that reputation is understandable. This is all on CS, not the honest collectors that have not received what they paid for.

Edited by thehumantorch

Unbelievable.

Placing trust in a long standing company with a good reputation and kindly giving Comicsupply a long leash based on that reputation is understandable. This is all on CS, not the honest collectors that have not received what they paid for.

(thumbs u

Well, put and I think ONE of the problems, was because people did trust him, they used Paypal funds, or just accepted his excuses, until it was too late. If they lost because of those reasons, it was because they were being kind.

I know for myself, when I had ordered a large amount of Mylars, Comic Supply took the payments more than 2 months before they were to be delivered, I had no reason not to trust him at that point, and I DID get the product, eventually, but if I hadn't, I would have been out of luck, as it was past 90 days before I would have thought to file.

While people should be reading things, protecting themselves, there have been a steady stream of people standing up for him (or sounding like they were standing up for him), so it was hard for new people, or trusting people, to decide who to believe...and personally I had NO idea, he had a name change, till way after I bought from him...so, I couldn't do a decent search for problems. Had I seen the thread with Nik, I would have just not gotten involved, but that was under a different name. I don't consider myself someone who won't take care of my own problems.

I am still shocked that people try and do business with this azzhole. There is a simple solution.

Hotflips :banana:

Seriously, Jeff and Charles work so hard at customer satisfaction it makes me wonder why any board members go anywhere else. If you could find one person who they did not deliver the goods to, I would be surprised.

Answer is fairly simple.

Some people will buy from the devil if they are getting a deal (shrug)

Principles go out the window if they can score.

Well I am sure scoring with the devil would be cool if she was hot :insane:

But it isnt a great deal if you send money and get nothing. Hell I can take money if people dont want it.

:sumo: 2/24/09 PROBATION UPDATE :sumo:

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply

(added 10/28/08 - 3rd "Hall of Shame" Member)

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

Dbostejano

(added 10/12/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

(added by majority vote 12/3/07)

gilbertotorres

(added 11/5/08 - 2nd "Hall of Shame" Member)

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

$4000.00 scam!!! :sumo:

:sumo: A BUMP OF THE2/24/09 PROBATION UPDATE :sumo:

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

Dbostejano

(added 10/12/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

gilbertotorres

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

:sumo: A BUMP OF THE2/24/09 PROBATION UPDATE :sumo:

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

Dbostejano

(added 10/12/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

gilbertotorres

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

:sumo: 3/09/09 PROBATION UPDATE :sumo:

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

Dbostejano

(added 10/12/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

gilbertotorres

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

:sumo: 3/12/09 PROBATION UPDATE :sumo:

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

Dbostejano

(added 10/12/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

gilbertotorres

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

TVanderZwaag

(added 3/12/09)

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

:sumo: 3/12/09 PROBATION UPDATE :sumo:

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

Dbostejano

(added 10/12/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

gilbertotorres

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

:sumo: 3/24/09 PROBATION UPDATE :sumo:

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

Dbostejano

(added 10/12/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

gilbertotorres

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

Markweb

(added 3/24/09)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

Wolfhulk

(added 3/24/09)

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

:sumo: a bump of the 3/24/09 PROBATION UPDATE :sumo:

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

Dbostejano

(added 10/12/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

gilbertotorres

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

Markweb

(added 3/24/09)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

Wolfhulk

(added 3/24/09)

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

:sumo: 3/31/09 PROBATION UPDATE :sumo:

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

Dbostejano

(added 10/12/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

gilbertotorres

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

Markweb

(added 3/24/09)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

Roxx Gang

(added 3/31/09)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

Wolfhulk

(added 3/24/09)(You can't hide by changin' your user name!)

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)