• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would anyone like to hear a ridiculously long "Lighthouse" story?

175 posts in this topic

I think eBay should suspend you for sending all those harrassing emails!!!... makepoint.gif

poke2.gif

You are more than welcome to email them and tell them that...

Let me know how it works out. thumbsup2.gif

Hey there...

Thank you for writing that post regarding the reply you received.

Because this was not sent by an eBay or CGC Forum member, Web site, or

email address, we are unable to determine if this reply is legitimate.

While it may be considered spam, or possibly even fraudulent, it is not

something we can determine on behalf of other companies.

This reply should be reported to the company that appeared to send the

reply. They need to review the reply and conduct an investigation. To

determine where to report this reply, you can substitute the word

"nipplehead" in place of the name in front of the @ symbol of the reply you

received. For example, if the reply was sent from " ArAich.com,"

you should send your report to "nipplehead@ArAich.com."

You may also want to contact online customer support if it is available

for this company.

To report fraudulent CGC Forum replies, please forward them to spoof@ebay.com

for our review and investigation. I also invite you to take this time to

familiarize yourself with eBay's Security & Resolution Center for

helpful information on this topic. To access this page, please click on

the Security Center link at the bottom of most eBay pages.

To help you better protect yourself from fake eBay and PayPal Web sites,

we have developed a feature for the eBay Toolbar called "Account Guard."

Account Guard includes an indicator of when you are on an eBay or PayPal

Web site or a known spoof (or "phishing") site, buttons to report fake

eBay Web sites, and a password notification feature that warns you when

you may be entering your eBay password on an unverified site.

To learn more about the eBay Toolbar with Account Guard go to

www.ebay.com, click on "Downloads" at the bottom of the page, and then

click on the "eBay Toolbar" link.

Once again, thank you for alerting us to the reply you received. Your

efforts help keep eBay a safe and fair place to trade.

Regards,

ArAich

Man....talk about dropping a deuce in a piñata...are you always this efficient at killing a good time? foreheadslap.gif

I have never quite heard a reference like that before. It makes me think you may have done it at one time? gossip.gif Care to elaborate?

Hey...they handed the damn thing to me and said, "Here...go fill up Crappy the Clown"...so I obliged.

Upon further reflection, however...it's entirely possible they said "Happy the Clown".

Man....talk about dropping a deuce in a piñata...are you always this efficient at killing a good time? foreheadslap.gif

I have never quite heard a reference like that before. It makes me think you may have done it at one time? gossip.gif Care to elaborate?

Hey...they handed the damn thing to me and said "Here...go fill up Crappy the Clown"...so I obliged.

Upon further reflection, however...it's entirely possible they said "Happy the Clown".

27_laughing.gif

Hey...they handed the damn thing to me and said "Here...go fill up Crappy the Clown"...so I obliged.

damn tequila... yeahok.gif

(Unless thunderkitten is coming over tonight, then vavavavoom)...

tell me more about this " thunderkitten "

She was a board member here for a while... and I believe a half-dozen board members have seen her naked... 893whatthe.gif

hi.gif

She was a board member here for a while... and I believe a half-dozen board members have seen her naked... 893whatthe.gif

hi.gif

that chick had more "issues" then Playboy foreheadslap.gif

hi.gif

It's a shame I switched computers since then, I could post some of the better ones.

hi.gif

It's a shame I switched computers since then, I could post some of the better ones.
tonofbricks.gif

hi.gif

Well, someone must have them. But if you can actually post them without having the mods all over you, then sleeping.gif

shy.gif

some interesting "thunderkitten" threads out there. she wasn't the most...scrupulous...seller out there, was she?

Email 19: I take a different tack...

God bless you for saying "tack" instead of "tact." That is one of my main pet peeves. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Good story, Lighthouse. Wish you could have typed it all out back in the day. Might have answered a lot of questions and could have kept some of the forum heat at bay. frown.gif It also probably would have prompted Kenny (Zeman) to start a "save Lighthouse" fundraiser, which it sounds like you could have used. poke2.gif

I'm only on page 2, but I hope this has a happy ending. crazy.gif

OK, I've read to the end and I see that Awe4One has now crawled up your azz. The presence of Mr. "Cloud-to-your-silver-lining" is, of course, a conclusive sign that this is in fact a happy ending. cloud9.gif Congrats, TJ, and I hope you can ship your krap on time from now on. 893applaud-thumb.gif

P.S. My only question is, why are you so hot to restore ebay IDs with all of those negatives? Why not just start up new IDs? It can't take long to get positive feedback if you're selling cheap TPBs with a professional looking ebay ad.

OK, I've read to the end and I see that Awe4One has now crawled up your azz. The presence of Mr. "Cloud-to-your-silver-lining" is, of course, a conclusive sign that this is in fact a happy ending. cloud9.gif

Coming from you, all this deserves is a sleeping.gif as has most of your tired prissy tirades. You have really become a parody of your old self. And frankly I like it better this way...I, and others on this Forum, don't have to take you seriously and haven't for quite awhile now... yay.gif

Jim

OK, I've read to the end and I see that Awe4One has now crawled up your azz. The presence of Mr. "Cloud-to-your-silver-lining" is, of course, a conclusive sign that this is in fact a happy ending. cloud9.gif Congrats, TJ, and I hope you can ship your krap on time from now on. 893applaud-thumb.gif

P.S. My only question is, why are you so hot to restore ebay IDs with all of those negatives? Why not just start up new IDs? It can't take long to get positive feedback if you're selling cheap TPBs with a professional looking ebay ad.

gossip.gif That was addressed in the thread.

OK, I've read to the end and I see that Awe4One has now crawled up your azz. The presence of Mr. "Cloud-to-your-silver-lining" is, of course, a conclusive sign that this is in fact a happy ending. cloud9.gif

Coming from you, all this deserves is a sleeping.gif as has most of your tired prissy tirades. You have really become a parody of your old self. And frankly I like it better this way...I, and others on this Forum, don't have to take you seriously and haven't for quite awhile now... yay.gif

Jim

Here's one thing on which we can agree - sleeping.gif

Jim

hail.gif

Jim

hail.gif

By the way, if anyone is looking for a dictionary definition of "parody of one's former self," you're it.

Jim

hail.gif

By the way, if anyone is looking for a dictionary definition of "parody of one's former self," you're it.

27_laughing.gif