• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

This post was made by COI on June 26, 2004. The answer is here.

won't necessarily publicly advocate spending it on booze and dope instead of comics...

27_laughing.gif I wouldn't either, but I was just making the point that you made about memories with friends, allbeit in a much cruder way. I myself never really touched dope(just booze wink.gif), but if you're going to do that stuff(responsibly), high school is the time. I can't tell you how many "adults" I see in our age bracket(mid-20's-early 30's) who are just now acting out, sewing their wild oats, because they didn't do it then. And they're slowly F'in up their lives as a result.

For me, I needed money to go out and do things in high school... $400 was a lot of money back then (okay, it still is a lot of money)... i mean how many dates would that have gotten you on? quite a few... and then of course usually leading to extra curricular activities afterwards.

At that time, for me, $400(almost $600 Canuck) was an ungodly amount of money. At 15, it was an acomplishment if I could get my hands on a 20 dollar bill.

You don't sew wild oats. You sow them.

WhadIwin?