• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a post about Gemma

18 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Many of you know Gemma Adel from the CGC Customer Service and Receiving Departments and I'm happy to tell you that she has moved into a new role in which she will be more involved in Registry problem solving and projects. Additionally she will be managing general CGC and Collectors Society website issues.

While she will no longer be the voice that first answers when you call the general CGC number, she is still available to provide help as always. If you have any questions regarding the registry, websites or even general questios about CGC and the Collectors Society, please do not hesitate to contact Gemma at gadel@cgccomics.com or by phone at 1.877.NM.COMIC x178.

Congrats Gemma! And I'll miss hearing your voice when I call with a problem or a general question. This is one of the times you can actually say "Good things happen to Good people"

OMG!!!! 893whatthe.gif

Congrats to Gemma. 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Within a few years I’m sure she will be running CGC. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And thanks for all your help in past few years.

Dena didn't say it was a promotion, just that she moved into a new role within CGC. confused-smiley-013.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

• Administrator

shy.gif

Thanks everyone for the well-wishes and Kudos!

acclaim.gif

I can still answer your Customer Service questions, if you call or e-mail me directly, but I am focusing more on the Registry and website. thumbsup2.gif