• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAW SPidermAN 3 WHO saw??

183 posts in this topic

YOYOYOYOYOYO!!!!!!!!!!!!

who liked it who didnt !!! let me know!! i loved it i dont wanna post n e spoilers if someone wants to make a room were spoilers are cool we can talk there, loved the movie venom looked cool they didnt make him look stupid sandman was AWESOME!! and the rest good jonahs funny!! and well ya, wanna discuss more but dont wanna spoil it!

I can't believe you thought the new movie was good. The first 30 minutes maybe. Way too much going on, and when did Raimi decide to make a bad 70's exploitation film?!?!!?!?! Definately the "Batman & Robin" of the Spidey trilogy!

The above is of course my opinion, I could be wrong.

Brian

Ok, just got back from the movie.

Hate to say it, but EVERYONE in my group was left unimpressed. We all felt exactly the same. I'm too tired to go into every detail, but at most, it was just a so-so movie and as we discussed it further afterwards, we found ourselves having a hard time finding things we did like about it. confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh well, the best part of the night was seeing the extended trailer for FF 2.

venom was better then i thought they would make him and there was to much going on, but they wrapped up a lotta stuff and put in a lotta stuff that no one thought they would do like have venom and sandman team up and then have goblin and spidey teamup, idk i thought batman and robin and and batman forever was more like a crisuc act, all these people like freaks all together the spidey thing had it more spread out, idk if u guys get what im saying but idk i thought venom looked a lil todd mcfarlane venom for a little bit and they did him better then i hought they would, his demise erks me but u never really know!! ff2 could be a dud!! it was a lot in one movie though, and it ws corny funny like its suppose to be!! stan lee was ill

and the old batman series sucked after 2, the new one was the best since and the next one could be good!!! batman 2 was ok to say the least!! the spidey trilogy was the best superhero movie series ever! and 3 was the most action packed maybe if they just added the ill venom spidey showdown for lik 10 minutes it would have done better but!! wata ya gonna do!

venom was better then i thought they would make him and there was to much going on, but they wrapped up a lotta stuff and put in a lotta stuff that no one thought they would do like have venom and sandman team up and then have goblin and spidey teamup, idk i thought batman and robin and and batman forever was more like a crisuc act, all these people like freaks all together the spidey thing had it more spread out, idk if u guys get what im saying but idk i thought venom looked a lil todd mcfarlane venom for a little bit and they did him better then i hought they would, his demise erks me but u never really know!! ff2 could be a dud!! it was a lot in one movie though, and it ws corny funny like its suppose to be!! stan lee was ill

What's the prognosis? yeahok.gif

English, please? Whether it be the Queen's or ours...but please...if at all possible...english. foreheadslap.gif

English, please? Whether it be the Queen's or ours...but please...if at all possible...english. foreheadslap.gif

thumbsup2.gif

I find it quite unbelievable that, in an environment where the written word is the only way to communicate thoughts, ideas, nuances, etc, some people cannot or will not put in the effort. confused-smiley-013.gif

Venom was great and it sounded great when he was talking. I think, for me, It started becoming a great comic book movie when Venom and Sandman were talking. For however brief of time, that was my favorite part because villians always do that in the comics. I also thought that the black suit should have come into play much sooner and really, Sandman was a pointless character to add except for the fact he killed uncle Ben. It should have been Venom all the way. And there was waaaay too much crying.

So... I know "ill" and "sick" mean "good." I won't bag on that because I recall a point in my childhood where "bad" meant good. And that was just bad (and not in a good way.)

On to my question...

Since ill means you're a little less sick than if you're ... well, sick... Does that mean Stan's performance was good but not great? Or are "ill" and "sick" both the same degree of "good?"

So... I know "ill" and "sick" mean "good." I won't bag on that because I recall a point in my childhood where "bad" meant good. And that was just bad (and not in a good way.)

On to my question...

Since ill means you're a little less sick than if you're ... well, sick... Does that mean Stan's performance was good but not great? Or are "ill" and "sick" both the same degree of "good?"

Stan actually had a line in this one which was cool to see, but my favorite was Bruce Campbell's French Restaurant Maître d’ 27_laughing.gif

On to my question...

Stan actually had a line in this one which was cool to see, but my favorite was Bruce Campbell's French Restaurant Maître d’ 27_laughing.gif

Bruce Campbell is in Spidey 3?

On to my question...

I saw the midnight show last night also and would have to agree that Bruce Campbell was the best thing in the movie. I think it was pretty good, but MJ is just too annoying now.

On to my question...

Yes and he was hilarious as usual. Many think he was the best part...lol.

On to my question...

Yes and he was hilarious as usual. Many think he was the best part...lol.

It's funny that he is in all three movies with three seperate roles. 27_laughing.gif

It's funny that he is in all three movies with three seperate roles. 27_laughing.gif

Raimi and Bruce go back to the Evil Dead days, and has stated that as long as he's doing the films Bruce will have a cameo in them. Anyone remember Bruce in the spoof western/sci fi on Fox called "The Adventures of Brisco County Jr"?

Raimi and Bruce go back to the Evil Dead days, and has stated that as long as he's doing the films Bruce will have a cameo in them. Anyone remember Bruce in the spoof western/sci fi on Fox called "The Adventures of Brisco County Jr"?

I don't think Bruce is in every Sam Raimi film, but I like the sentiment nonetheless.

I don't think Bruce is in every Sam Raimi film, but I like the sentiment nonetheless.

Right, just the Spidey films thumbsup2.gif