• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAW SPidermAN 3 WHO saw??

183 posts in this topic

Just saw it at the local drive-ink, which cuts the movie off as soon as the credits start to roll. Did I miss anything? Any scene at the end or anything? (not to mention the trailers I missed too...)

I just saw it finally at the drive-in too! It was paired with Shrek, both are the worst of three, but Shrek wasn't that bad. The evil Peter *spoon* really sucked. If they hadn't killed Harry they could have had him and MJ hook up. So by Spidey #6 they could have Peter and MJ get back together. Overall way to campy. My wife who isn't a comics fan wished it would have been as good as the first too, (which she didn't like all that much)

Topher using the Eric Foreman line of "What the Hell" was pretty funny because everytime I looked at him in this movie I was waiting for Donna or Kelso to appear too! Best parts, Transformers and FF Trailers. Nuff Said!

Just saw it at the local drive-ink, which cuts the movie off as soon as the credits start to roll. Did I miss anything? Any scene at the end or anything? (not to mention the trailers I missed too...)

I just saw it finally at the drive-in too! It was paired with Shrek, both are the worst of three, but Shrek wasn't that bad. The evil Peter *spoon* really sucked. If they hadn't killed Harry they could have had him and MJ hook up. So by Spidey #6 they could have Peter and MJ get back together. Overall way to campy. My wife who isn't a comics fan wished it would have been as good as the first too, (which she didn't like all that much)

Topher using the Eric Foreman line of "What the Hell" was pretty funny because everytime I looked at him in this movie I was waiting for Donna or Kelso to appear too! Best parts, Transformers and FF Trailers. Nuff Said!

headbang.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif