• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pigs are flying over a frozen hell

12 posts in this topic

My wife, who doesn't like comic books, who merely tolerates the Batman movies in the theaters because she knows I love Batman, and refuses to watch any other superhero movie, watched the Spiderman movie on cable last night.

By the end she was searching the cable guide to see if Spiderman II was on in the near future.

She's talking about seeing Spiderman III after she sees Spiderman II.

I'm flabergasted.

smirk.gif she probably isn't in the mood to do your laundry, deathlok.

seank, keep it up and she may just come over to the comic side of life with a little help from her friendly neighborhood spiderman! thumbsup2.gif

I brought my 5 year old daughter to the local comic store on free comic book day and let her pick. She chose the Spider-man book and since then it has been Spider-man this and Spider-man that, all to the horror of my wife who can't stand the stuff. My young protegee has been devouring the 2 Spider-man DVD's constantly, proclaiming it to be her favorite movies. I've been now working her on the FF smile.gif