• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Ghost Rider #1

12 posts in this topic

Bought at the '91 comiccon...

I graded this a VG+ on the Mylar...

The seller has multiple stickers on the Mylar....VF- and then the price tag of $200 with F+ on that.....

...I've had this for a long time....expect there's some color touch, but unsure of the amount...who can spot the color touches for me with a neg image? What do you guys and gals think?

1803394-ComicScan0441.JPG1803394-ComicScan0442.JPG

1803394-ComicScan0442.JPG.67ecf3a26a542a3ca6337d641c7a2196.JPG

hm.. healthy number of spine stresses, looks like some creamy to tannish pages, smudge mark on the back cover next to the edge, looks like some paint chipping on the front cover, what looks like some indentations on the back bottom corner, and some minor stressing near the top staple.

Overall, this is a nice looking issue, and seems to be pretty solid. My gut reaction is VG+ (4.5), so I think you're spot on with your grading of this issue.

Not sure now....David (Divad) sent me a neg scan of the front cover, and the only things that looked like they might be hits were scuffs, chips and scrapes....so possibly little to no color touch on the front cover. Image is too big for me to just post up. The scan shows where existing creases are on the upper right corner that I thought might have been CT, but now I'm not so sure. All you resto guru's should be chiming in.

nice book should be $500.00 FN- can't tell resto situation get it graded and see what shakes out

Where do you get $500....?? value from.

where all the other prices come from of course smile.gif