• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to ride the NEW Trolley!...a little something for everyone

209 posts in this topic

That's one of my most favorite MM covers. thumbsup2.gif

I have several comics in my collection with what the same pencilled "L" on them. I wonder if they're from the same collection. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BZ coming from you those comments are most appreciated. thumbsup2.gif I too have seen that "L" on various books in the past few years but apparently these Trolley books came from an original owner collection. I have some additional information about the collection but I'm not sure I should share it publicly yet.

Steve some great books for sure. I like the way Marnin does business, full disclosure, quick to respond and detailed....

I agree. I like Marnin's business approach. Surfer, congratulations on a very nice pickup. thumbsup2.gif

Harvey thank you and good to see you post some more lately. thumbsup2.gif

Steve some great books for sure. I like the way Marnin does business, full disclosure, quick to respond and detailed.

......and, unbeknownst to Marnin, he sold me my 1st "substantial" GA Superhero book in December of '06 ( which is when I switched my focus to GA Superheros, having collected just about everything but in the past ).

It is a real bad a-s killer comic book .....a $9,500 unrestored NM 9.4 off-white paged pristine Trolley....I just happen to have a scan laying around:

1817360-MoreFunComics-62-9.JPG

Steve

so, so pretty! gorgeous book indeed.

i was feeling left out; got one not cuz i have to collect a detroit trolley book for my at-least-one-of-every-ga-pedigree run [since gator says it's not a cgc recognized pedigree], but because i needed a silver streak 6 for my run. thanks Marnin, can't wait to get it.

i was feeling left out; got one not cuz i have to collect a detroit trolley book for my at-least-one-of-every-ga-pedigree run [since gator says it's not a cgc recognized pedigree], but because i needed a silver streak 6 for my run. thanks Marnin, can't wait to get it.

Which pedigrees are on your list?

Snagged the picture for you from his site. Great book Billy!!!! hail.gif

silverStreakComics-6-4.jpg

thanks pons.

Its funny I never planned on collecting fiction house until six months ago when one day my girlfriend was watching me on heritage and was like....hey why don't you get that one with my name on it.....

Your girlfriend is named Jumbo?!?!?

I was like foreheadslap.gif....then recovered nicely and told her "I only have room for one Sheena in my life"....

Whew. Nevermind.

I later decided to pick up the jumbo #19 at auction anyway....I have grown a strong appreciation for them since and now a early jumbo collection is one of my little pet projects....and it makes my girlfriend happy

You've got to tell us whether she's a punk rocker.

Jack

She's never heard that question, right?

Its funny I never planned on collecting fiction house until six months ago when one day my girlfriend was watching me on heritage and was like....hey why don't you get that one with my name on it.....

Your girlfriend is named Jumbo?!?!?

sign-funnypost.gif

You've got to tell us whether she's a punk rocker.

Jack

She's never heard that question, right?

27_laughing.gif She said that is the second most common question she hears after sheena queen of the jungle

Great book! Congrats hail.gifthumbsup2.gifhail.gif

thanks pons.

The skulls in the Claws eyes are mesmerizing. Great book Billy. Can't wait to read it!