• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Apotheosis for a recent sale to me. 3 TPB that arrived quickly and just as described. Now I just have to find time to read them.

I second that, although now because of Apotheosis, I'm hooked on Fables. Great read! (thumbs u

Kudos to Apotheosis for a recent sale to me. 3 TPB that arrived quickly and just as described. Now I just have to find time to read them.

I second that, although now because of Apotheosis, I'm hooked on Fables. Great read! (thumbs u

Kudos to both Jeffreykli and Transplant for quick payments and making the sale easy for me. Glad you both like the Trades (thumbs u

Kudos to jkcona and thirdgreenham for some great books!

Thanks Mike, your quick payment came in very handy. :applause:

Andy

:whistle:

Yes, and thank you very much Greggy, for the sweet (or as you say, crappy) DC war comics. I love them. :cloud9: As always, I know what I'm getting from you before it comes, and I know the packaging and delivery is wonderbar!! :acclaim:

Cheers,

Andy

Andy

Yes, and thank you very much Greggy, for the sweet (or as you say, crappy) DC war comics. I love them. :cloud9: As always, I know what I'm getting from you before it comes, and I know the packaging and delivery is wonderbar!! :acclaim:

Cheers,

Andy

:signfunny:

Andy

Cheers,

Andy

:signfunny:

:insane:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: (thumbs u

A big KUDOS and a Bigger THANK YOU goes out to Buck Biggins

for two strictly graded Sweeeeeet DC war books. :cloud9: That GIC with the

Russ Heath cover is incredible!! :acclaim:(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Excellent seller and thank you once again for waiting for my payment. :hi:

:foryou: :foryou: :foryou:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: (thumbs u

A big KUDOS and a Bigger THANK YOU goes out to Buck Biggins

for two strictly graded Sweeeeeet DC war books. :cloud9: That GIC with the

Russ Heath cover is incredible!! :acclaim:(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Excellent seller and thank you once again for waiting for my payment. :hi:

:foryou: :foryou: :foryou:

:blush: