• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Huge beer-soaked kudos to the following for participating in my recent sale of slabs:

blue808

heresy

timmay

medicar

alecholland

ernster

topofthetotem

deamentia

seanh

parlourguy

buriedalien

jonjesper

alwaysbronze

monstro

moloch

rza808

I think that's everyone.

(worship) (worship)

Kudos to Apotheosis for a lovely CGC Thrilling starring Princess Pantha :cloud9:...I'm looking for sticky stuff or something, to put this on my wall...I absolutely love it! Thank you so much and I hope the job situation works out to be better than expected and resolved quickly! (worship)

Kudos to jkcona for some Submariners and these absolutely WONDERFUL extras, that was so sweet of you, Jim...many thanks! :cloud9:

Kudos to Apotheosis for a lovely CGC Thrilling starring Princess Pantha :cloud9:...I'm looking for sticky stuff or something, to put this on my wall...I absolutely love it! Thank you so much and I hope the job situation works out to be better than expected and resolved quickly! (worship)

(thumbs u for Skypinkblu for a big pile of early SA ASMs! Thanks Sharon!

Shucks! No love for me? :sorry:;)

Kudos to jkcona for some Submariners and these absolutely WONDERFUL extras, that was so sweet of you, Jim...many thanks! :cloud9:

(thumbs u for Skypinkblu for a big pile of early SA ASMs! Thanks Sharon!

Shucks! No love for me? :sorry:;)

:o Oh dear, I thought I emailed you .. doh!hm Did you send me books, too? :tonofbricks: Ummm... :acclaim: KUDOS to MacMan, for PAYING for the Wonderful Spideys I sent to him...thank you, Forrest... (worship):acclaim::luhv::cloud9: ( I did email you...men are so cute..;)