• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Damn that was fast, faster then shipping to Canada crazy.gif

Anywho, cant remember all the great forumites who bought my recent Slabs but many thanks to all of you for quick hassle free transactions

flowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif

Kudos to Rob_React for an Excellent Weird Mystery Tales #6 Ebay Auction. Grading is Spot on!!! thumbsup2.gif

Just wondering, were these from the recent Heritage lot of WMT #6 issues?

No clue, I think that auction was running the same time as the one I bid on. So, might not be.

MUCH KUDOS TO BEYONDER FOR ONCE AGAIN ADDING TO MY BYRNE COLLECTION!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to buttock for some nice BA Horror books! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Rocketeer for a great deal on an Ultimate Spiderman #7 and for a very nice JLA freebie !! Then he even threw in another beauty JLA for free ! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks very much ! smile.gif

Kudos to Rocketeer for a great deal on an Ultimate Spiderman #7 and for a very nice JLA freebie !! Then he even threw in another beauty JLA for free ! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks very much ! smile.gif

...slab the JLA's,...9.6/9.8 random issues are going for hundreds right now,...yay.gif