• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Comicdey for very nice Superman 90 and 104 awesome grading, super packaging and rocket fast shipping!

Thanks Collin!

Thanks everyone for purchasing from me and selling to me over the last month or two....

hopefully I won't forget anyone....

Kudos to.....

Flatrock....glad you liked the GA supes... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Fazybones....ASM 50 and a few more along the way thumbsup2.gif

October......for the Dead Who Walk hi.gif

Piper.....for lots of good stuff and being a general all around good guy 893blahblah.gif

Ciorac...for the Sweet AA 21....and future AA 17 and TEC 30 hail.gif

Gentleman Jon (Point5) for the sweet banner...which I need to update yay.gif

deamentia....ASM 2....glad you liked it. headbang.gif

rjpb....teenage temptations...hope you liked it. Great cover. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

takingshotstoquit....for finally breaking down and purchasing WesternThrillers 1 (grail. yay.gifthumbsup2.gif

Dee Dee....for my future commission...I know I'll like it based on prelims alone

Tonystarkfan....for the Millie 132 trade upcoming....and a few goodies.

JamesWellborn.....for the 1st VCC purchase and another recent 2nd VCC purchase. headbang.gif

jonjesperson....for the college basketball tourney bracket

Kris (thecollector)........ 893scratchchin-thumb.gif......can barely wait on those signed Ploog/Steranko/Adams books arriving..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know there's a bunch more over the months....Thanks everyone...Gotta love the boards 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks to everybody who bought from me at the VCC. At the next one, I'll have six more long boxes of Bronze Age goodies for a buck.

Heck, I'd pay TWO bucks for 6 long boxes of Bronze Age goodies.

Jack

Many thanks yet again to greggy and to october for some sweet VCC books, as usual: conservatively graded, fairly priced and expertly shipped. 893applaud-thumb.gif
headbang.gif

Another VCC purchase received. Four lovely X-Men from CW/Fantastic Comics. SERIOUSLY tight grading -- almost certainly the nicest "fine 5.5" I've ever seen.

Brinks truck packaging.

Thanks!

Jack

Thanks for a great transaction. thumbsup2.gif

An extra-special shout out to Scheradon for some cherry Human Fly books that top off yet another full-run for me! cloud9.gif

... additional props for parting with one of his many "9.8 WP" books to help a fellow collector upgrade a bit!

Rojatt's-HO! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks again, John! hail.gif

Glad I could help Neal! It makes it easier being second in the registry to such a true fan!! thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gifhail.gif

I would like to thank Paul, Thanos Oftitan for a sweet group of NM books packaged to perfection and shipped extremely fast. Thank you very much for the HG bonus book that made a perfect transaction even better.

I love this hobby and these boards even more. cloud9.gif

Fay flowerred.gif

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you like the books. thumbsup2.gif

October, just for being a stand up guy!

Flyingdonut for helping fill in almost all the holes in my I, VAMPIRE run of House of Mystery! The comics arrived yesterday, thanks Dan!

To new comer, Jim aka Jkcona for the HULK 180 & 182

Mike, aka Drbanner for the sweet HULK 182

As always, fast shipping and great pkging.

Sergio...the box of Marvel mags arrived yesterday safe and secure!

Mucho gracias sir!

October, just for being a stand up guy!

Flyingdonut for helping fill in almost all the holes in my I, VAMPIRE run of House of Mystery! The comics arrived yesterday, thanks Dan!

To new comer, Jim aka Jkcona for the HULK 180 & 182

Mike, aka Drbanner for the sweet HULK 182

As always, fast shipping and great pkging.

Sergio...the box of Marvel mags arrived yesterday safe and secure!

Mucho gracias sir!

and return kudos to you Rich....super guy 893applaud-thumb.gif

A HUGE thank you to skypinkblu for a wonderful lot of kids comics for my 8-year old daughter. They were in beautiful condition, well packed and shipped super-fast...all for a dirt-cheap price! 893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

Hopefully you have helped to stimulate the growing interest of a young comic collector...and guess what everybody, my daughter even opened one of them and stuck her nose in to give it a good sniff! cloud9.gif

(I have absolutely no idea where she learned that strange behavior...! confused-smiley-013.gif )

Greg