• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to AlexH for:

1.) the double splash Ken Lashley X-Men art and

2.) the Joe Simon SS CGC 9.2 Sandman #1

Fast delivery to the UK in bombproof packaging 893applaud-thumb.gif

OUTSTANDING Kudos! to Fan4Fan(Scott) for those great Avengers Masterworks. VERY fast shipping and bomb proof shipping. Could have shipped fragle goose eggs and no way would they have cracked. The Masterworks look GREAT!

Scott is just SUPER to deal with. I hope we can do another transaction soon again. thumbsup2.gif

Michael

Kudos to Mutantkeys for the (as expected) great X-men books.

Both were better than expected and packaged to survive a bomb blast!!

Pleasure doing buisness Aussie headbang.gif

Kudos to inconceivable for the great slabbed Thanos Quest books.

Kudos to Mutantkeys for the (as expected) great X-men books.

Both were better than expected and packaged to survive a bomb blast!!

No fear of dealing with Australia for me. Thanks phoenix215.

Dan

Big shout out to Nick (Flaming Telepath). hail.gif My second Mildenhall shipment came yesterday.The books arrived in beautiful shape! Packaging was excellent!! Books undergraded as always!!! Well worth the wait!

Thomas

Kudos to JonJesper for the Ultimate X-Men set. Nice packaging smile.gif

Kudos to Fazybones for the incredible job on packing more than 300 ASM books and getting them to me within 5 days. Beautiful books and the heaviest box I've ever carried in my life!

Kudos to HouseofComics again for delivering some great Spideys to me.

Kudos to DC360 for the Spidey run

Kudos to Spideyfan for the quick payment on those books!

Kudos to Fazybones for the incredible job on packing more than 300 ASM books and getting them to me within 5 days. Beautiful books and the heaviest box I've ever carried in my life!

Glad to hear you are pleased and more importantly they arrived safely. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks again,

Fay flowerred.gif

Big Kudos to " Innocuous" just received the Superman #199 & 233. Thank you so much !!!! Great to deal with and fast shipping!!! thumbsup2.gif I just love those covers!!!! hail.gif

Agree 100% He gets a big kudos from me as well I got the Wonder Woman #178 from Innocuous. great packing job and super fast shipping hail.gifhail.gif

Edited by topofthetotem

Thanks to jkcona for a really nice copy of Strange Tales 135 cheap with a freebie to boot. It arrived perfect padded envelope inside a priority mail box. headbang.gif893applaud-thumb.gif