• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

[*]djpinkpanther67 (for two under-graded Conans and a couple of BA Spidey's :hi: )

Glad you liked 'em! Undergraded :whatthe:???? You should see the ones I KEPT! :gossip::shy::hi:

Edited by djpinkpanther67

Kudos to comiconxion for 2 ASM price variants. Good comms, quick shipping and excellent grading. Thanks Chuck!

And another thanks to Steve (World's Best Comics) for a couple of great books he sent in the Grails Game. Thanks again Steve.

I think I left out:

Blue808

Point Five

and

Old man once again.....

Great job by these formites, would do business with them anytime.

Paul

Almost forgot, thanks to HOTFLIPS....great service and product...good addition to the boards.

Paul

Edited by mr.schomburg

Thanks to:

iggy for the Batman Annual 5

and to

Johnny G for the Sgt. Fury 88

Thank you for the quick payment! I hope you are pleased with the book. I will keep an eye open for more 'chute covers.

John (thumbs u

Edited by Johnny G

Kudos to

Blowout for a nice copy of ASM #174

Zonker for a VCC WBN #7 Sweet

Foolkiller For a stack of great books ,FF,Captain Marvel,Ironman,SV team up,Thor and Avengers.

Brian threw in a copy of Avengers#57 (worship) to replace a misplaced book form a earlier deal.

Great guys to deal with safe and secure shipping all around! Thanks Lawrence

Thanks to:

Transplant for a great start to my Pink Panther collection! Well graded, packed and shipped fast! :thumbsup:

Monkeyman for some nice Starlin Captain Marvels and a gorgeous GS FF! Shipping was FAST (from Canada no doubt!) (worship)

Glad the books arrived safely! (thumbs u I think I kudosed Topofthetotem right after the VCC, but overlooked both Dawgwindu and Pirate for their immediate payments on some post-VCC bargains. Excellent transactions all around! Thanks guys!