• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to TRMoore54 for a sweet black PF Spidey :cloud9:

nik...ALWAYS A PLEASURE! And glad you're pleased with the book! Happy to know that a book can still get from SoCal to MASS in 2 days as advertised by the good old USPS!

THANKS AGAIN for the XLNT transaction! :headbang:

Tom

ALL HAIL king-033.gif trmoore54 for the AMS 113 and 125!!Arrived as advertised-packed with the upmost excellence!!

WOW! That's a LOT of worshipping gremlins! Again, Richard, THANX so very much for the XLNT transaction...glad you're pleased with the books and feeling good about my sales thread in general in letting these HG beauties find appreciative new homes!!! :headbang:

T

Kudos go out to all who have purchased from me and kudos go out to those I've purchased from. Heres the list:

DarkKnight2k4-(buyer) :applause:

Tony Stark Fan (seller) (thumbs u

Calamerica (buyer) (thumbs u (thumbs u

Dave Hennan (buyer) ^^

Mar-vell (buyer) :headbang:

Skynwalker (seller) :golfclap:

Count (buyer) :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

and last but not least

Peter and everyone at Paradise Comics( SIG SERIES )

Thanks

James : comicgrinder

In keeping with the original name of this thread, here are some truly long overdue kudos to comicnut for an accurately-graded Showcase #47, expertly and inexpensively shipped from Canada.

Thank you! :applause:

a BIG thanks goes out to Flying Donut for a couple of ASM beauties! Great packaging and accurate grading-what more can you ask for?

and especially thanks to CALmerica for providing me with my newest grail-TOS 39! One of the fastest packages Ive ever received!

Cheers to both of you (thumbs u

Kudos out to the following forumites for some super sweet Pre-code deals!

143ksk

foolkiller

namisgr

All provided fast shipping, great packaging, and spot-on grading!

Thanks again guys! (worship)

Big kudos to JoeyPost for 1. holding on to a handful of CA X-Men and 2. the extra CA X-Men and IM 128 I more recently acquired. Some of the best shipping and friendly service you'll find around here!

P.S. Other members who I've got books on hold with (you know who you are ;) ): as Stephen Colbert says, "Your on notice!" I'm finally starting to trim down books from people that have "hold piles" and should be finished by May! :banana: Getting grails is awesome, but wow does it slow you down some! :grin: