• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to

JiveTurkeyMoFo for a quickly shipped slab

Shiverbones for a couple of fantastic postcards

MCMiles for a sweet Action

and Qualitycomix for another, even sweeter Action.

Mega kudos to DrWatson and Arex for being good roomies in Orlando.

I've been way behind on my kudos for so long that I don't know where to start :foryou:

Kudos to the following sellers:

Foolkiller

october

ivegotneatstuff

nik

bghkoyama

kimik

skinny_white_boy

Kudos to the following for their purchases:

comicgrinder

Foolkiller

cheetah

Detroit Mike

The Resurrection

lookwhoitis

r1970d

nepatkm

Here4now

namisgr

jayhawker

kimik

osborn_fr

Comixcroz

CollectingStanLee

Timmay

Pitboss

DCEng

nik

the1stfo

gcstomp

lizards2

blazingbob

Hope I'm not missing anyone ... (worship) (worship)

Wurstis just hooked me up with a fantastic Spider-Man OA page. HUGE KUDOS I live in Canada and the thing got here in 2 days via FedEx. The art was reasonably priced and he only charged half for shipping to boot.

I can't say enough good things about this transaction.

http://www.wurstisart.com/

He has a site with his artwork and also his artwork for sale. Check it out if you're in the market for Spidey OA.

Definitely a good addition to the boards in my now biased opinion!

-Rob-

[font:Comic Sans MS]Kudos to...[/font][font:Impact]Steve Nelsen[/font] :headbang:

For being a genuinely good-hearted guy that thinks of others and tries to make a difference in the lives of his friends. He's the kind of exceptionally rare person (like Dave Matteini and George Pantela) that don't even "have to try" like most of us to be at their best. It's natural for them. They don't play games/angles, because they simply don't see or consider them. I always wanted to be more like this, but unfortunately I do have to "work at it".

Anyway... Steve went out of his way recently and totally surprised me by doing something that really "picked me up" and made my day. I really appreciate your thinking of me Steve. Also, a shout out of appreciation to SilverRich, DiceX and JC (and a couple more that escape me due to my poor short-term memory) for their support over the last several months. It's nice to have friends that will take the time to see how you are and will make the effort.

End of 'sappy" kudos.

I just saw this post. :D

Thank you, Godfather. I will always remember the spirited discussion (over many Long Island Ice Teas) about whether Green Lantern or Metamorpho was the better character. And I will never forget your assistance in helping my find three of my grail books or how you have generously shared your collecting knowledge with me over the years.

Kudos to Joe Shaffer (jjshaffer) for great communication and fast payment on a deal for some CGC 9.8 white-paged bronze gems. If you are considering selling him some books, you don't need to worry about anything even though he has few posts. (thumbs u