• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to the following for their purchases and quick payments in my last sales thread:

Shark2557

PEP

MedicAR

comicjunkie

Aggiez

ebradley

DesignerToast

mschmidt

inthehottub

and more to:

oneasian

thecollector

for some great SS Books

Edited by str8rcn

I would also like to throw a thanks you to blue808 who is in Honolulu, HI for warp speed shipping.. Man coming from that far I didn't think I would get it here in Michigan that fast... 3 days from the time I paid for it... Thanks Bro.. very much appreciated and the book found a good home.. wolverine limited series #1

:banana:

KUDOS out to these fine sellers:

mschmidt for some sweet Bone readers and great freebies! Quickly and safely shipped :applause:

Cheezywhiz for some more great Bone readers and some cool Blak Hole books that I didn't know existed! Safely shipped! :headbang:

SOT for the sweet McFarlane SS! Shot it to me quick :banana:

Thanks fellas,highly recommend them all!

KUDOS out to these fine sellers:

mschmidt for some sweet Bone readers and great freebies! Quickly and safely shipped :applause:

Cheezywhiz for some more great Bone readers and some cool Blak Hole books that I didn't know existed! Safely shipped! :headbang:

SOT for the sweet McFarlane SS! Shot it to me quick :banana:

Thanks fellas,highly recommend them all!

Right back at ya Shawn! (worship)

Wow its funny everyone calls me SoT, its like a have a nickname in a nickname. :o

Edited by spiderman-on-tilt

I just want to say how terrific an experience I had buying from comix4fun, who packed so amazingly safe a truck could have hit the package and broke its bumper. Oh, and the books - I am still floating in the clouds due to each book's condition and care.

Chris, you are top-notch. Thank you!!

Kudos to:

GACollectibles for a batch of goodies from his last Bargain Bin bonanza.

CatskillMike for a nice copy of ASM #69 at a good price.

He11blazer for 3 very early Spidey slabs-- #2, 3, and 5--that safely made it across the pond and to my doorstep in rural Georgia. :luhv: And thank you, James, for your patience. :hail: