• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big kudos to Ciorac for a wonderful Weird Science sent to Australia in bomb-proof packaging. Thanks Bill!

Weird Science.... :cloud9:

You are quite welcome mate! And thanks for the speedy payment

Bill

Kudos to tmoore54 for a nice Spidey. Thanks as always, Tom!

I was just going in to leave KUDOs and saw that you had beat me to the punch...many thanks and large KUDOs as well to Point Five for a great overall transaction...great communication as well! THANKS AGAIN Jon!

A few kudos going out to:

- mschmidt for a couple raw Goon's

- joecgcmaniac for hooking me up with some allusive FCBD issues

-Hello for a nice lot of raw moderns

-Lebowski for some raw and freebies and this...

ua.jpg

And a special kudos out to Par2ch for doing the legwork on getting this done for me and to Pitboss for getting this to Dan for me and selling it to me initially...super teamwork boys!

This would be the finished product.

wormwood.jpg

Edited by Dawgwindu

Kudos to:

• Dawgwindu for some super nice Bronze DC horror books (and a Shanna #1). :cloud9:

• Flying Donut for some cheapie Silver and Bronze DC's. :headbang:

• Faster Friends for some tightly graded Miller Daredevils (and two nice freebies!) (thumbs u

Kudos to Peter Palmer and bghkoyama for safe and fast shipping, along with providing some helpful information.

Right back at ya! (thumbs u

-Adam

Kudos to:

• Dawgwindu for some super nice Bronze DC horror books (and a Shanna #1). :cloud9:

• Flying Donut for some cheapie Silver and Bronze DC's. :headbang:

• Faster Friends for some tightly graded Miller Daredevils (and two nice freebies!) (thumbs u

Thanks for the quick Payment (thumbs u