• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to arexcrooke and seanfingh and Beastfeast for VCC purchases.

Edited by greggy

Kudos to:

october for a sweet copy of Spectacular Spider-Man #27. Considering the package was delivered unusually late by our postman AND sat outside of our mailbox overnight and had to endure dawn's moisture which soaked through the package (:eek:), it's a wonder this ended well. The interior packaging job saved the day. Comic book unscathed. :hail:

Edited by cloudofwit

Big kudos to skypinkblu for a great Katy Keene book! Truly an exceptional and genuine person. Thank you so much, I love the book.

Kudos right back at you, Jean, it's been an absolute pleasure and I know I've met a new friend! (worship)

Edited by skypinkblu

Catching up again..

Kudos to:

Green

for that great

Incredible Hulk # 111 CGC NM- 9.2.

Great job!

CAL restocking

Kudos to:

trmoore54

Green

cloudofwit

Joel Elad

Billy the Kidd

All members had EXCELLENT packing and fast shipping (Green's Media mail package came faster than one of the priority boxes, I bought from a differnet site :insane:)

I will buy from all members again anyday of the week!!!!

Kudos to

trmoore54

for that great ASM # 98, CGC NM 9.4.

Mr. Moore shipped me this comic before I could even send him the check. He said he trusts me, and you cannot buy this faith on eBay or in any other business situation!

Thank you for trusting me Mr. Moore.

CAL the check won't bounce (worship)

THX as well Cal! :headbang:

What can I say...another smooth, flawless, PERFECT transaction...always happy to add to your SPIDEY pile Cal! :headbang:

Kudos to

rube11 for a box of the usual (which is always a good thing!) :applause:

and

loboagain for an awesome batch of SA DC sci-fi/mystery (I wish I could go back to Hawaii... :P ) :applause:

Thank you sir! As always a pleasure!

Kudos to musicmeta (Michael) for four great high grade slabs with bomb-proof packaging (and providing me a new standard for packaging my shipments)!

(thumbs u

Glad you liked the books. I try to package well.

SUPER-KUDOS goes to Apollobuzz(Dennis) with his excellent communication and SUPER-FAST payment. (thumbs u Let's do this again real soon. You were GREAT to deal with.

Take care,

Michael

Kudos to Point Five for excellent VCC books and a smooth experience! Man, I love when new books come in the mail. Today is the best day ever!