• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Mr. Diggler for a really nice Batman book and some great Conan trades. Some really cool freebies as well. (worship)

Amazingly there were no lewd pictures of Mariska included. :( Boo...

:baiting:

Thanks Jason. :applause:

(thumbs u

Enormous kudos to The Resurrection for going above and beyond. A box of Batslabs, raw Bats, getting two of my books Sig Series and holding probably the longest running tab ever.

For all the quoff happening over in the Probation thread, the sellers on here who offer this sort of service just don't get enough recognition.

Thanks Pat (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

• Super kudos to dwip99 for the biggest order I've ever had through the boards! Almost 150 books (including bronze and Copper ASMs, silver Avengers and various copper and modern books of all shapes and sizes) made a safe trip from Oregon to Greece in only 9 days. Special thanks for a super-cool freebie (ASM #327 CGC 9.6 W)

• Extra-flavored kudos to mschmidt for another priority box filled with copper and modern awesomeness! (And an amazing array of freebies! (worship) )

In these troubling days for the boards (as evidenced in the ever-growing probation thread), it's a real blessing to have great people to deal with. Thanks a lot, guys! (thumbs u

A big Kudos to 3319. He did the number one thing on my list: he paid. :banana: As a side note, he also responded to PM's, asked for more books and was just easy to work with.

Thanks for the business. (thumbs u

Enormous kudos to The Resurrection for going above and beyond. A box of Batslabs, raw Bats, getting two of my books Sig Series and holding probably the longest running tab ever.

For all the quoff happening over in the Probation thread, the sellers on here who offer this sort of service just don't get enough recognition.

Pat is definitely one of the good guys. :headbang:

Pat is definitely one of the good guys. :headbang:

Thank you both. And Adam coming from you that means alot, since you had a deal with me that took awhile due to me losing my job, but communication and patience prevailed!

Gav. Even though across the pond, I consider you a friend. So doing this for a friend just doesnt even make me blink. But you are a great guy to deal with, and have nothing but good to say. One of the best Noobs on the boards (worship)

Thank you Howard (EggsAckley) for some real nice underground comix! Books made it today in a excellnt condition and were as described in your sales thread. Cant wait to finish u p our other transaction!

:headbang: