• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Many thanks and hearty Kudos go out to the following gentlemen for swift payments and pleasing personalities to communicate with!!

Fastballspecial

Green

(worship) Thanks gents! (worship)

and thank you for your quick payment..

Right back at you. Glad you received them safely. Enjoy. I have tons of Golden and Silver Age & bronze Graded and Ungraded comics that I will be selling shortly. I'll keep you posted.

Kudos to comicseekers on the night nurse 1 ...

sweet book, well packed too!!

T

• Super kudos to dwip99 for the biggest order I've ever had through the boards! Almost 150 books (including bronze and Copper ASMs, silver Avengers and various copper and modern books of all shapes and sizes) made a safe trip from Oregon to Greece in only 9 days. Special thanks for a super-cool freebie (ASM #327 CGC 9.6 W)

• Extra-flavored kudos to mschmidt for another priority box filled with copper and modern awesomeness! (And an amazing array of freebies! (worship) )

In these troubling days for the boards (as evidenced in the ever-growing probation thread), it's a real blessing to have great people to deal with. Thanks a lot, guys! (thumbs u

You are most welcome and KUDOS right back at ya for the purchases and quick payment. The crazy stuff just doesn't matter when there are still good people like your self to work with around here.

Danny

Kudos to ThatOneGuy and FFcomics for outstanding packing and delivery. Items as described and very smooth transactions on both parties! This thumb is for you! (thumbs u

Edited by bcruze

Kudos to:

COUNT

for that great ASM # 24, CGC 7.0!

Great job

better late then never Kudos

CAL back at his Office today...

Large kudos to iggy for fast shipment on some great ASMs I am gonna flip (hopefully for profit.) The package he sent me had some rough moments in its passage halfway across the country, but the contents arrived safe & sound!

:applause:

-slym

Giving Kudos, where Kudos is due to comicseekers !

For an awesome DC-3 Pack !

My second smooth transaction with Sergio,

Great deals, fast shipping, and very carefully packaged !

Thanks very much (thumbs u