• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Kite_Fun_Books :headbang:

For 2 cool Kite Fun Books !

Popeye CGC 9.8 and a Happy Days CGC 9.6

Fast shipping and very well packaged !

Dave also included High Grade raw copies of each for free ! (worship)

Thanks very much !

Edited by Crows

Kudos to Slym for sending 2 Chew books out quickly with Delivery Confirmation.

Although the package was stolen out of my mailbox so probably the kids in my neighborhood are reading comics with adult language in them. Reported to the local postal authorities & I have a call in to the police. :P

Although the package was stolen out of my mailbox so probably the kids in my neighborhood are reading comics with adult language in them. Reported to the local postal authorities & I have a call in to the police. :P

Ouch! Good luck with this. I had a package w/delivery confirmation and the USPS website showed it was delivered. It magically showed up on my doorstep a week later :screwy:

Brian

Kudos to Sterling Comics- Fabulous Seller! I look forward to doing business with you again!

Thank you! Transact with John with open arms---although new to this site, he made this transaction EXTREMELY easy...thanks again!

Ouch! Good luck with this. I had a package w/delivery confirmation and the USPS website showed it was delivered. It magically showed up on my doorstep a week later :screwy:

Brian

You lucked out! I doubt mine will turn up. I talked to the mailman and he remembered it being delivered.

Iggy, I still want to find a way to make this right...

:eek:

-slym

It's not your fault at all. You did everything expected.

But I'll keep you updated through PMs.

If anyone has a similar situation, the local postal authority told me wrong- do not call the police. Call the US Postal Inspector at your Main post office. It took 8.5 hours for the police to deliver that message to me.