• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Long over due but huge Kudos to the following for makeing it much to easy for my money to leave me:

Lebowski

Peter Palmer

pennynike1

and a huge Kudos to divad for letting me do time payment to be able to afford one of my most wanted

hopefully i didn't forget anyone

Kain

Kudos to gman for making me buy some DC junk, offering free comics to sweeten the pot and then adding an additional freebie to the pile, and then shipping it out so quick that my wife beat me to the mailbox and gave the hairy eye-ball. Another package she said, so I blamed it on everyone here for selling great comics at cheap prices. :cloud9:

Kudos to gman for making me buy some DC junk, offering free comics to sweeten the pot and then adding an additional freebie to the pile, and then shipping it out so quick that my wife beat me to the mailbox and gave the hairy eye-ball. Another package she said, so I blamed it on everyone here for selling great comics at cheap prices. :cloud9:

:signfunny:

Thanks so much to faster friends for a few super graded books and freebies for my sons. Very securely packaged, shipped fast, and super looking books overall.

Thanks so much Paul for yet another great transaction! (thumbs u

Thanks so much to faster friends for a few super graded books and freebies for my sons. Very securely packaged, shipped fast, and super looking books overall.

Thanks so much Paul for yet another great transaction! (thumbs u

Right back at you for a super quick payment and being a good friend (thumbs u

Kudos to Rube11 for a supa sweet Nick Fury 2. Delivered fast, and well packaged!

Kudos to Skinny White Boy for 3 slabs and 2 of the coolest freebies I ever received! And added kudos for allowing me to make payments, and offering up a book that I really wanted at a price I could afford. Thanks Josh :cloud9:

Both sellers are worth their weight in Gold around here (worship)

Kudos to Rube11 for a supa sweet Nick Fury 2. Delivered fast, and well packaged!

Kudos to Skinny White Boy for 3 slabs and 2 of the coolest freebies I ever received! And added kudos for allowing me to make payments, and offering up a book that I really wanted at a price I could afford. Thanks Josh :cloud9:

Both sellers are worth their weight in Gold around here (worship)

Pat is a GREAT guy to work with! Thanks for the fast payment!

Rube