• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

catching up on overdue Kudos

Tmoore54

for that Great ASM # 60, CGC VF/NM 9.0

Mr. Moore I wished they all could be as great as you!!!!

CAL who appreciates your efforts! (worship)

Kudos to apollobuzz and comicseekers for fast international shipping. Top gents both of them.

And belated kudos to Boozad for a very nice slabbed copy of Batman 251 as well as hesdeadjim and LloydJBailey for buying my early Iron comics from me.

Edited by StarkEnterprises

I remember it took a while, after joining the boards, to discover there was a kudos thread. Then, I became somewhat diligent in leaving kudos. Well, recently, I've fallen way behind. I think I owe 'em going back to March. :whistle: So...thanks to the following boardies who I've done business with in recent months. Some long-time sellers. Some newbies. I can say that all the transactions went well. No police involvement was necessary, either from my end or their end :whistle: :whistle: (:gossip: But I would like to say if bhhooks25 posts a pic of himself in a Speedo, I will be contacting the Texas National Guard).

almoe

BillS25

blue808

CDaBruce

Comcasthawk

comicseekers

dekeuk

Dover

dwip99

dzminn

eddly

FlyingDonut