• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

• Kudos to the1stfro for some ultra-cheap moderns and a sweet TOD #59. :cloud9:

• Kudos to The Resurrection for some lovely Bronze and copper books and for a(nother) smooth transaction in general. You're a pal, Pat! :applause:

• Kudos to mazman77 for a motherload of bronze and copper ASM's. Excellent grading and amazing prices. (worship)

some killer KUDOS to ivegotneatstuff for a very nice superman #82, and ajaxfarrell for the two coolest clocks I;ve seen in my life!

THANKS LESTER....glad you liked the clocks !!!

Anybody else wanting to get in on the fun can go HERE and see what all the fuss is about.

Huge kudos to JerryZ for a great box of Batslabs with a nice Classic Cover card signed by Neal Adams thrown in.

Awesome package got to blighty in tip top condition. Cheers Jerry (worship)

:applause: :applause: :applause:

A big KUDOS and even bigger Thank You to Flaming_Telepath

for a Beautiful slabbed Spidey 56. :cloud9:

Packaged to perfection and lightning quick shipping. ;)

It was a pleasure dealing with you again Nick and thanks for

everything especially waiting for my car problems to be solved, (worship)

fay :foryou:

Thank you and kudos to the following guys for their help with my collection:

BillytheKid

pennynike1

str8rcn

:applause:

And kudos to Peter Palmer for helping me with using the board! (thumbs u

Mervin

Triple kudos to Sal for some great SA Aquamans & Green Lanterns; shipped just a few hours after receiving PayPal payment, and with packaging the likes of which I've never seen.

One of my favorite parts of getting comics in the mail is taking them out of the ratty old bags 'n' boards and putting them into Mylites2 and Fullbacks. But of this pleasure I've been robbed, as this is exactly how Sal had them bagged already.

Well done sir!