• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Huge kudos to JerryZ for a great box of Batslabs with a nice Classic Cover card signed by Neal Adams thrown in.

Awesome package got to blighty in tip top condition. Cheers Jerry (worship)

Kelly is one of the good guys..Pays as promised and makes the tranasction all around pleasent

Thanks man BIG kudos to ya!

Major KUDO's to RedFury for an All-Star Comics 8 shipped in BOMB PROOF packaging and allowing me time payments on it! Thanks! It's been a pleasure buying from you!!

Thanks Bill! And let me just add that Bill ( BillS25 ) paid off the All-Star 8 two months quicker than we agreed. Enjoy the book!

Kudos to

Ron Kasman for some great reading material and freebie book

Towards2112 for a fine selection of books to feed the need.

Stinkowiff for a well packed pile ol' FF

gman for a triple decker sandwich of comic goodness.

Thanks for the transactions, gentlemen. (worship)

Kudos out to [font:Verdana]Divad[/font] for a perfectly packaged pile of Bronze-Age tripe! :cloud9:

* ... and here's to a 100% Human Fly sell-through in your recent sales thread, Sir ;)

:acclaim::busy:

Huge kudos to JerryZ for a great box of Batslabs with a nice Classic Cover card signed by Neal Adams thrown in.

Awesome package got to blighty in tip top condition. Cheers Jerry (worship)

Kelly is one of the good guys..Pays as promised and makes the tranasction all around pleasent

Thanks man BIG kudos to ya!

Kelly's my wife's name, it's her name on the Paypal account :gossip:

lol have a good one Jerry (thumbs u

Thanks so much to dwip99 for some great raw Copper Age books that were well packaged and shipped immediately.

Great grading Danny, and thanks for being super to work with!

Kudos to davidking623 for seller, great packing and speedy shipping

Kudos to cloudofwit as a buyer, fast payment and good communication

And thanks to John A III for including my want list in an errand to his LCS. As a result of him picking up ASM #581 for me, I now have a 44 year run of ASM: #23 (Mar. 1965) through #595 (July 2009). :headbang::banana::headbang::banana:

Thanks so much to dwip99 for some great raw Copper Age books that were well packaged and shipped immediately.

Great grading Danny, and thanks for being super to work with!

Kudos right back ya....I appreciate the conversations we have had, and the advice and information shared has been more than helpful. (thumbs u

I'll echo kudos to dwip99: he picked up shipping on two early reader copies of ASM, priced them at a bargain, undergraded them, and tossed in a couple modern ASM freebies. :hail:

Glad they arrived safely and the extra ASM books were sent as padding ;)

Kudos back to you for quick payment and another smooth transaction.