• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I remember it took a while, after joining the boards, to discover there was a kudos thread. Then, I became somewhat diligent in leaving kudos. Well, recently, I've fallen way behind. I think I owe 'em going back to March. :whistle: So...thanks to the following boardies who I've done business with in recent months. Some long-time sellers. Some newbies. I can say that all the transactions went well. No police involvement was necessary, either from my end or their end :whistle: :whistle: (:gossip: But I would like to say if bhhooks25 posts a pic of himself in a Speedo, I will be contacting the Texas National Guard).

almoe

BillS25

blue808

CDaBruce

Comcasthawk

comicseekers

dekeuk

Dover

dwip99

dzminn

eddly

FlyingDonut

ft88

GACollectibles

Lebowski

mazman77

MCMiles

mikeyriffhard

october

Rich_Henn

rube11

spiderman-on-tilt

stinkowhiff

TheAvenger80

The Resurrection

Warlord

Now that was funny! lol

FIRST TIME BUYER (for me) ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Big-time KUDOs for Flemmings for a great transaction on my ASM 2...IMMEDIATE payment...FANTASTIC communication...all-around PERFECT transaction!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Looking forward to future SPIDEY transactions!!

THX AGAIN James!!

Edited by trmoore54

Kudos to the following boardies for some great books:

Peter Palmer

joeypost

EvilAsh

MCMiles

And Kudos to the following boardies for their prompt payment on their purchases:

Arcade

500Club

Boboset

kain76

JvR11

valiantman

OV

bcruze

:headbang:

Kudos to DOVER!!

Thank you very much for the beautiful X-men books and for making my first buying experience on this board very pleasant. The quality of the books were beyond my expectations.

Thanks so much to Mr.Silvestri for super books that were extremely well packed, shipped quickly, and he even inserted a nice freebie to boot.

Much appreciated Sam!

(thumbs u

Glad I could help

Also to add KUDOS to Nick for super fast payment & great communication

Edited by Mr.Silvestri

Just wanted to throw out some kudos for all my recent customers:

seanfingh

fastballspecial

Taz007

mschmidt

cujobyte

Dawgwindu

followtheleader

comicjunkie

kain

Junkenstein99

Thanks for the purchases, guys! All of your books are either delivered or currently en route. (thumbs u