• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Skypinkblu!! Sharon these are some awesome Wonder Woman comics!! Thank you for working with me on the payments! I'm on :cloud9::luhv:

It's been such a pleasure to deal with you, Bill:) I hope we can continue, it's transactions like these, that makes comic collecting so much fun. I feel like I made a new friend, thank you! (worship)

I have so many long over due kudos it's absurd.

ciorac

detec 27 kid

rube 11

junkenstein

143ksk

swapto

socratic wonder

billy parker

near mint

all are all-stars all the way

just to name a few.... :blush: I'm sure there are still a boat load I am missing...

I know that feeling, thanks though! Back at ya!

Rube

kudos to rube11 for a sweet slabbed ASM #134 which arrived faster than I could get yelled at for packaging comics or letting the babies cry too long!

:gossip: that's pretty fast!

I aim to please! I want books that fast when I buy them to!

Rube

Kudos to CDaBruce for another fine lot of Spidey slabs.

Great communication, fast shipping, bomb-proof packaging. I couldn't ask for much more.

Thanks! It was a pleasure doing business with you again!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Kudos to CDaBruce for another fine lot of Spidey slabs.

Great communication, fast shipping, bomb-proof packaging. I couldn't ask for much more.

Thanks! It was a pleasure doing business with you again!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks for the fast payment! :applause: Always a pleasure. (thumbs u

Kudos to Skypinkblu!! Sharon these are some awesome Wonder Woman comics!! Thank you for working with me on the payments! I'm on :cloud9::luhv:

It's been such a pleasure to deal with you, Bill:) I hope we can continue, it's transactions like these, that makes comic collecting so much fun. I feel like I made a new friend, thank you! (worship)

Aww shucks! I'd definitely buy books from you again with out reservation and the reason you feel like you made a new friend is you did (:

Huge Kudos to BGHKOYAMA for once again being a great guy to buy from. And a special thanks for the freebie!

A huge thank you to ciorac for a bunch of gorgeous WDC&S books at a big discount from guide.

Just another great board transaction.

Glad you are pleased with them Andrew (thumbs u And thanks again for another perfect transaction (worship)

Kudos to the following fine sellers:

TheResurrection for a bunch of the usual :censored:

BigMike for two, two, two big envelopes and some great freebies :applause:

StarkEnterprises for - guess what - a couple of Iron Mans (Iron Men?) (thumbs u