• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

HUGE KUDOS GOING OUT TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE DONATED BOOKS AND TO THOSE WHO ARE BIDDING ON THEM. BOSCO685 AND COUNT....WHAT CAN I SAY. GREAT JOB RUNNING THIS AUCTION.

NELSON, THANKS. FOR EVERYTHING.

XTRA LARGE KUDOS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS STEPPED UP AND GIVIN ME AN EAR TO BEND AND A SHOULDER TO CRY ON....IT MEANS A LOT.

AND FOR THE ONES WHO HAVE SENT OUT MONEY THRU PAYPAL ALREADY, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :foryou::foryou: .....COMPLETELY RESTORED MY FAITH IN MANKIND.

YOU ALL HAVE REALLY PICKED ME UP OFF MY BUTT AND DUSTED OFF THE FEELING THAT THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR ME. MY FAITH IN HUMANITY HAS BEEN RESTORED SO MANY TIMES ON THESE BOARDS. I FEEL PRIVILEGED TO BE A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY, THIS HAS REALLY TOUCHED ME DEEPLY. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST FRIENDS A PERSON CAN HAVE.

Good people are few and far between ....it's nice to know theres more here than not.

I love you all....James (worship)

:gossip:Sorry for being such a cry baby, and sorry for making some of you tough guys cry too.

HUGE KUDOS GOING OUT TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE DONATED BOOKS AND TO THOSE WHO ARE BIDDING ON THEM. BOSCO685 AND COUNT....WHAT CAN I SAY. GREAT JOB RUNNING THIS AUCTION.

XTRA LARGE KUDOS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS STEPPED UP AND GIVIN ME AN EAR TO BEND AND A SHOULDER TO CRY ON....IT MEANS A LOT.

AND FOR THE ONES WHO HAVE SENT OUT MONEY THRU PAYPAL ALREADY, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :foryou::foryou: .....COMPLETELY RESTORED MY FAITH IN MANKIND.

YOU ALL HAVE REALLY PICKED ME UP OFF MY BUTT AND DUSTED OFF THE FEELING THAT THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR ME. MY FAITH IN HUMANITY HAS BEEN RESTORED SO MANY TIMES ON THESE BOARDS. I FEEL PRIVILEGED TO BE A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY, THIS HAS REALLY TOUCHED ME DEEPLY. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST FRIENDS A PERSON CAN HAVE.

Good people are few and far between ....it's nice to know theres more here than not.

:gossip:Sorry for being such a cry baby, and sorry for making some of you tough guys cry too.

:applause:

James you are a great guy,and I hope this helps you onto a different path of your new life.I still want to take you out for some beers though :headbang:

Want to throw some kudos out to slseals for hooking me up with some books from my WTB thread. Books came in pristine condition!

also to sckao , who was nice enough to sell me books for only the cost of shipping AND he even shipped them to another board member for me so that they could get sigs!

Thank you both for feeding my re-burgening interest in 2099 books! (thumbs u