• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thank you so much to scottish not only for contributing a wonderful Savage Sword 5 CGC 9.2 to help out a fellow board member, but also for allowing me the super experience of winning this book. A fantastic book, super-safe packing, rapid-fire shipping, and even a free Dark Horse Conan.

Dave, you are a hero, and a total pleasure to deal with!

Right back at ya Nick! (thumbs u

Super mega kudos to ciorac for his generosity in donating to me a pair of books that filled holes in my collection. Thanks so very much, Bill!!!

(worship)(worship)(worship)

You are very welcome szelim! You have been equally generous to me in the past too

(worship)

Kudos to c-mack for filling one of the holes in my Fantastic Four run (#5). Now only need #1, 2 and 4 for the whole shebang! (thumbs u

Thanks again for the sweet deal Chris! :applause:

Mike

Big Props to some guy named Dennis who works for Anytime Towing in northern Virginia. He can change a flat in record time (thumbs u