• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Overdue kudos to Foolkiller for a bunch of sweet books from his holiday sale (worship)

Kudos to arexcrooke for a nice lot of HG BA's

Kudos to TupennyConan for the WWBN books and incredibly fast shipping :cloud9:

TupennyConan strikes again! Second lot of WWBN books arrived today....could be better than the first (worship) Thanks Bill!

Major KUDOS to Pickycollector. Awesome packaging job.(sat in customs for a week and a half).GL/GA is a nice copy, but the Swamp Thing #1 is what's blowing me away. Thanks for a great buy. :hi:

I'm glad you do like the books, thanks for a smooth and very pleasant transaction !!! (thumbs u

Another list of people who get a BIG kudos from me

BUYERS

ThunderGod99 - fast payment all and all great buyer

voorhees - another fast payer and another all around great buyer

SELLERS

mikeyriffhard perfect package of my book and FAST shipper thanks again for the TOS book buddy DEAD on grading ( i think )

campued1010 GREAT PRICE and very easy to work with...thanks for a grail ASM book

LloydJBailey SUPER price on a TOS 40 book...shipped perfect and very easy to work with...one of the good guys on here forsure

Mrbedrock again always willing to work with me...GREAT books and a GREAT price...thanks again for the help on my TOS run

the silver age..another great dealing with him...good price on a book that looks nicer then his grade...fast shipping and great packing

pickycollector super low pricing on a great TOS book...would buy again 100% from this guy...fast shipper and easy to work with

Another list of people who get a BIG kudos from me

SELLERS

pickycollector super low pricing on a great TOS book...would buy again 100% from this guy...fast shipper and easy to work with

Thanks for a smooth and very pleasant transaction, it was great doing business with you ! (thumbs u

Large and in charge kudos go out to pickycollector for a couple of flat, tight, beautiful ASM comics. Fast shipping, excellent packaging and accurate grading. I would definitely buy from him again.

Thanks again Patrick! (thumbs u

Large and in charge kudos go out to pickycollector for a couple of flat, tight, beautiful ASM comics. Fast shipping, excellent packaging and accurate grading. I would definitely buy from him again.

Thanks again Patrick! (thumbs u

Thanks Casey for quick payment and for a smooth and pleasant transaction !! (thumbs u